Pilot

"And so it begins"

I was lying on by bed, wearing loose trunks and a tank top, just looking at the ceiling. Tomorrow is the first day back to the school. I've been dreading it honestly. All these years living here yet it still feels surreal. Almost 18 years, I've lived as Eira, my life as a british woman seem like a distant dream. But I know it is not. There are still times when my accent gets thick and I start throwing around popular english slangs, mostly when I'm emotional. I've been on the receiving end of quite a few strange looks whenever I start speaking like Adelaide? I mean my past self. It gets confusing really.

Anyway, the ripper boy is already here and the blue-eyed demon is not far behind. Probably sucking some poor souls right now.

Unknown to our beloved Eira. Damon was indeed in the middle of attacking a young couple.

Bloody hell. I can almost hear Stefan's voiceover as I remember when watching the first episode. All these thoughts just makes my head spin. As much as I want to meet the all the characters and satisfy my inner fangirl, I know I can't. Someone once said "never meet your heroes, you will only be disappointed." Granted, these people are not heroes but the famed mythical monsters, that still doesn't mean I can't admire them.

It is in my best interest to stay away from the drama. Once you join the supernatural. The only thing that can happen is either you become one or you die and I have no wish to go through the pain of breaking my bones every moon or dying.

Both of these options suck. It's all wishful thinking though. Knowing I'm related to one of the core members of Tvd gang, it's only inevitable that I get sucked into this shit.

The best course of action would be just to let everything unfold. My only concern is Caroline and Tyler. My parents, well I haven't really thought of them as my parental figures. They can't compare to my previous parental pair.

As far as I remember, Caroline will live. As for Tyler, I could only support him through his hardship. My eyes lit up as a thought struck me and I winced slightly, "Or I could take his place." I whispered softly. Bloody fuck. Does that mean I have to endure the werewolf pain? Ok. For Tyler I will, probably? Groaning loudly, I rubbed my forehead as it began to throb slightly.

I could manipulate the events in a way that I would do what Tyler did. Make decision similar to his but in a way that we remain safe and so the butterfly effect doesn't affect the plot and I wouldn't be caught off guard.

____________________

Mystic Falls High School

After a horrible night, filled with worrying about the possibility of my future. I finally slept at around 2 in the morning. Unfortunately, due to not getting proper rest, I wasn't able to do my morning run. Yes, I have an active life. I am proud to admit that I have abs and muscles but still a hot feminine body. And to my fortune, I am  a lot taller than before, Standing at about 5'10. If I was someone else I would totally do me; well I can still do me, you know what I mean.

Anyways, Tyler left without me and right now I was walking to the entrance. My gaze widened in excitement as I watched the famous girl trio standing by the lockers. Calming down the fangirl, (I have named her Addie) I smiled softly, watching as Caroline spoke to the girls, almost animatedly.

Walking towards them I threw my arm on care's shoulders and kissed her cheek. The surprised girl turned to me and blinked before squealing. She hugged me quickly, "Finally, I have been waiting for ages,"

Rolling my eyes slightly at her I turned to the sulky brunette and the gorgeous witch. Giving them a grin and a knowing look to Elena, "How are you doing ladies?" I might not be best of friends with the duo but I do empathize with the orphan girl and Bonnie, well, do I even need a reason? If not for Bonnie favouring Elena, I would've have snatched the little witch up and kept her for myself, and not in a creepy way.