Meeting and farewell

"Boooooring."

Amoly said rolling in the room. It was a rainy day. Turtle sisters couldn't play outside and were staying in the house all day.

"Why don't you read a book like your sister, Amy?"

Hopu said to the youngest turtle.

"Books are not interesting! I want to play outside! With Larota!"

"You can do it tomorrow, my girl. ...By the way, where is Larota?"

"Woah!"

Larota was standing near the waterfall. She came to see how it was flowing. And it was bigger than usual. She climbed the tree to see the forest from above. Then she found something moving. She stared at it carefully and noticed that it is a girl and an old man. Larota ran to rescue them. She was told by Hopu she mustn't show herself to others but it wasn't the reason to hesitate to help them.

"You okay?"

Lara spoke to them. The girl was supporting the old man and looked up. Larota gasped when she saw her face. It was a turtle. A mutant turtle girl. The tears were running from her eyes.

"Please...please help him..."

She cried. Larota nodded and tried to support the old man. Then she heard the voice.

"Larota! Larota! Where are you?"

"Sensei! We need help!"

She replied. Hopu came and saw two people. She soon took them to her house.

"Master Furuji! Master Furuji!"

Chichi-nama, a friend of Hopu called the greatest shinobi of her clan. Furuji soon came and put his hands on the old man's body to heal him with his magic. The turtle girl was sitting and holding his hand.

"Bàba...bàba...(father...father...)"

She cried. Lara was standing and watching them.

"Sis? What's going on?"

Amoly asked her.

"Seems the old man got serious injuries. I guess they were attacked."

"Who did it? Nayichu? Arkada Yaga?"

"I don't know..."

Furuji was trying to heal the man for a while but finally, he said with a sad face.

"I'm very sorry. I did everything I could but his hours are numbered."

The girl looked at Furuji and started crying loudly.

"Mei..."

Then the old man opened his eyes and called the girl's name in a weak voice.

"Shénme, bàba?(Yes, father?)"

"Wǒ ài nǐ, Mei...(I love you, Mei...)"

He stroked her cheek and dropped his hand.

"Bàba!!"

In the end, the old man's life ended after 3 hours. The girl was still crying hard. Larota was remembering her father, hearing her sobbing.