A new guest

The next day, Larota woke up at 6 o'clock as usual and did a little exercise. At 8 o'clock, Hopu called her for breakfast.

"Can you say to our guest that breakfast is ready?"

Larota went to one of the rooms and softly opened the door. Then she saw a strange view. A lot of blue butterflies were flying in the room. Lara was so surprised that slammed the door.

"Hopu!!!"

The eldest girl called her teacher. She came soon and Lara told about insects. Hopu opened again the door.

"Wasn't it just your imagination? There is nothing strange."

"Huh?!"

Lara looked at the room but it was normal as usual.

"But I really saw it..."

"Anyway, we should wake her up."

Hopu went to her bed and spoke to her.

"Good morning. Do you want something to eat?"

The girl looked at Hopu with her blue eyes. They were sometimes changing into gray because of light. She was thinking for a while but finally nodded and went to the living room. The dishes were already on the table.

"What is today's training, sensei?"

Talena asked.

"Well, today we will focus on jumping skills."

"Yay! I'm good at it."

Amoly said happily. The girl was watching them quietly.

"You can join our training if you want."

Hopu said to her but she shook her head.

"Can I ask your name?"

"...Venus. Venus de Milo."

The girl replied.

"But your father called you Mei-"

"DON'T CALL ME SO."

Everyone was surprised at seeing her angry.

"I'm sorry, Gaoto sometimes forgets manners."

Said Hopu making a face at him.

"But can you talk us what happened? Who did attack you?"

To her question, Venus suddenly started shivering. She dropped her chopsticks and a lot of butterflies appeared.

"Oh my god, what is this?!"

Larota took the hands of her sisters to be ready to protect them.

"Calm down, calm down, Venus."

Furuji said softly putting his hands on her shoulder.

"There is nothing to scare."

His voice finally stopped her. She saw how people were scared and understood what she did. She ran from the room.

"Venus!"

Furuji followed her. Larota rolled her eyes.

"I was right about butterflies, wasn't I, sensei?"

"Yes, Larota. I'm sorry. Interesting, what made her fear so? Where she got that power?"

"We never can know that until she talks."

"Yes, but it's really hard to talk about the death of family."

Larota closed her mouth at Hopu's words. She couldn't say that she overcame the shock when she saw her father kill her mother.

"Venus."

Venus was in her bed and got under the blanket. Furuji walked to her.

"Leave me alone."

She said crying. But Furuji didn't so, thinking she will talk about her feeling. And he was right.

"Father... found me when I was 1 year old. He took care of me...for many years. He taught me many things... including magic. But...he was killed because of me!"

"Why are you saying so? Who attacked you?"

"I-I don't know... People in white kimonos came and their boss said to me to give my magic power."

"How did their boss look like?"

"An old man with long white hair... He was in a wheelchair."

'Nayichu and Arkada Yaga...'

He made a face.

"Don't cry, Venus. You're not alone. You can live with us. My name is Furuji. I'm a Shinobi like your father. My magic is healing."

"My magic is the illusion...and my father, Chung I's was 'stopping the time'. I'm very pleased that I can live here but I should go... The enemies will come and they will hurt you too. I don't want anyone to die because of me again."

"Don't worry, Venus. We already know that person who hurt you and your father. And he has many reasons to attack us. So your existence doesn't change anything."

"But..."

"Don't you think you should learn how to control magic? I'll teach you."

"...Yes, you're right. Strange, when I was with my father, my magic wasn't so unstable."

"The death of a loved one changes your abilities a lot. But if you can overcome it, you will be much stronger."

Furuji said with a smile.