The attack

"Seriously, you're watching this stupid show?"

It was the next day of the leader's decision. The sun was sitting in the west. Venus was watching the TV.

"Lara, space heroes is not a stupid show. It teaches me how to lead a team. Also, it helps me improve my English skill."

"Huh, if you gonna lead the team like that captain, I'll slap you. Oliver is gone already?"

"Yes, this early morning. He bought a new motorbike, so he'll reach Tokyo faster than before."

"Nice, I wish I had a motorbike too."

"You'll have someday."

Suddenly the two heard big noises. The house rocked hard and pieces of wood dropped.

"What happened?!"

The two ran to the sound. The wall was destroyed and the sky could be seen from the big hole. Some ninjas were lying on the floor.

"Oh no!"

Larota dashed to them to help. But stopped. She and Venus saw a big mutant turtle with big two swords. He was with an eyepatch and a black bandana. Larota knew him. His face and his eyes. The one who killed her mother. Orimura, her father.

"What..."

Venus was shocked. Lara was in anger.

"Orimuraaaaaa!!!!!"

She stood up and grabbed kusarigamas. She threw the gas bomb and tried to attack him from the back. But Orimura grabbed her leg without turning his face and smashed her to the floor.

"I'm not interested in you."

He said in low voice.

"Where are your sisters?"

"I won't...let you...get them!!"

She again stood up.

"Lara, wait! Don't fight! You can't win!"

"But..."

"This is leader's order, Larota. Go and find your sisters. I'll stop him. Magic active mode!"

She yelled and blue lines appeared on her body. Lara went to find her sisters. Venus thought for a second about what to do. And she chose the fastest way.

"Kochō no Yu-"

But Orimura was too fast. Before she could use her magic he grabbed her face and tossed her on the ground.

"Ugh!"

"Good timing for getting your powers."

But then Furuji came and attacked the male turtle. The old man got back Venus.

"Oh hello. Furuji 'Sensei'."

The big turtle said.

"Venus."

Furuji told, running from him.

"You must go. Take your sisters and find a safe place."

"What?!"

"We can't defeat them. Orimura is too strong. He wants Larota, Talena, and Amoly. You must save them. I chose you as the leader. I believe you can do it. Don't worry about us, we'll stop them. Tell about it to Hopu. You'll need her. I order her to go with you."

"Hai, sensei..."

Venus dashed and found Hopu, Gaoto, and Larota with her sisters.

"What Furuji said?"

Venus said to them everything.

"Huh?! Is he crazy? We can't leave them alone!"

"But it can't help, Lara. It will be worse if your sisters are caught."

"Then what should we do?!"

Venus thought for a second. She remembered his father's words.

'Mei, if you'll need someone's help, you should go to New York. Our friends are living there, they definitely will help you.'

"New York"

"Huh?!"

"New York. We'll go to New York."

"Not Tokyo? Why there?!"

"We don't have time to talk. Ninjas are attacking us. Kochō no Yume!!"

Venus stopped some ninjas' move

"Venus is right. You should go with the girls, Hopu. We'll stop the enemies."

"Gaoto..."

Hopu hugged her fiance. The five went out from Furuji Kama.