The story of parents

"That... stupid...turtle..."

Nayichu growled after breaking the magic of the illusion. One of his Shinobi came and said to him.

"Master Nayichu, we analyzed Larota's blood and found only one element that was needed."

"What?! Where are the other two?"

"We guess that Dariyasa's three elements split and each of her daughters has one."

"...it means we must get the blood of the other two. Venus de Milo's power also will help with my project. We need to think of a perfect plan to get her."

Nayichu said.

Venus was sitting alone and watching butterflies flying in the garden. She was thinking about the old lady. She didn't care who she is before because she had her father. But now, she was interested. where her power came from? Who are her true parents? Or she was created?

"Hey..."

Larota came and sat next to her. Venus smiled at her.

"I'm sorry...for being angry at you. I didn't accept your powers and abilities..."

"You don't have to apologize. I know you were upset because of all these things."

"Yeah... I heard you made a plan to help me. Thank you."

"No problem."

The silence was for a while.

"By the way, you said that your father killed your mother. Can you tell me about it? If you don't want to remember it, you don't need to."

"Don't worry, I overcome that trauma. ...Well, Hopu was the best friend of Dariyasa, my mother and they belonged to clan Sakura. Father, Orimura was Furuji's student. They met at the ninja war. They fell in love and got married."

Orimura moved to the Sakura clan and there they lived peacefully for some years. But when Lara was 2 years old, Orimura betrayed. He met Nayichu and they became best friends. He started working at him. He was ordered to kill Dariyasa. He attacked her and Dariyasa told Hopu to run with her daughters. Larota, who was held by Hopu, saw how Orimura stabbed her mother. A lot of blood spat on the floor. She couldn't forget it. The blood became her fear. Orimura killed all of the Sakura clan. Only Hopu and sisters could survive.

"oh my god..."

Venus was shocked after Lara finished the story.

"Yeah, my father is just evil. He still works somewhere with Nayichu. I'll find him and revenge."

Larota said burning her eyes.

"I'll help you. I have to revenge Nayichu."

Venus replied with a serious look.

"But... I'm not good at physical skills..."

"Ha, don't worry. I'll teach you. Come on."

The two went to the dojo and started training. Hopu saw them and smiled.