The leader decision day

About two years passed.

Larota and Venus turned 15. Talena is now 14 and Amoly is 13. There were some conflicts between Furuji kama and Arkada Yaga, but no one died in the fights.

Today was an important day. The leader decision day.

Talena was in her lab and was preparing her weapons. Then someone came in. It was Oliver. He still traveled but one time in five months he came to Furuji Kama to stay.

"Talena!"

He gave a bouquet to her.

"This is for you. Good luck with today's exam."

"Oh, t-thank you. But I'm not going to be a leader."

"Why? I think you will be a good leader."

"Maybe. But I want to take more time for my experiments. And I think your sister is better than me. Okay, I'll go."

She said with a smile and went.

"This day has come. I know all turtles trained hard for this. But only one of you can be a leader. I wish you good luck."

"Girls, stand up."

The four stood and prepared. Venus and Amoly, Larota, and Talena were going to fight first.

"Hajime!"

The winners were decided soon. Talena as she said before didn't want to be a leader and Amoly didn't want to take such a big responsibility.

Venus and Larota took a break for 10 minutes. Venus' weapon was a twin tessen. She chose it because it was easy to use with magic. Venus and Larota stood and prepared. Hopu yelled.

"Hajime!"

Venus split into butterflies. Larota grabbed kunai and threw them all around her. One of the kunai hit Venus and Lara attacked her. The red-masked turtle kicked and Venus defended. The Shinobi jumped back and threw the needle with poison but Larota dodged it and used a gas bomb. Venus saw Lara move to the left side, so she prepared to defend. But actually, it wasn't that hot head turtle but kunai with a parachute made by a handkerchief. Larota attacked Venus from the right side. The Shinobi couldn't stop her and Larota pushed her down putting a kunai on her neck. But then she felt something cold on her neck. It was a tessen. Venus was in her back. The one Larota caught split into butterflies.

"Yame!"

The fight finished.

"The winner is Venus de Milo!"

"You could use kochō no Yume."

Said Lara smirking.

"Lara, I don't want to see how you suffers. Also it uses a lot of energy."

"When have you made your illusion clone?"

"When you threw the gas bomb."

Venus said helping her stand up.

"Girls, sit down."

The four sat in front of Furuji.

"You all did a good job at your fight. I was considering who of you would be good a leader for a long time. You all have the strengths and passions to be great ninjas. And according to your abilities, characters, usual behavior, and this fight, we decided. Venus de Milo, now you are the leader of your sisters. Lead them to overcome your difficulties. You are clever, patient, and mature. We think you're enough for taking responsibility for the team."

Venus stood up and bowed deeply.

"Hai, I'll do everything to protect them."

She said.

"Larota"

Furuji turned his face to her.

"You have the muscles which can protect your sisters. You'll be the right hand of Venus. Help her and support others. You're the one who knows about your sisters the most."

"Hai, sensei."

"Talena, you'll be the brain of your team. Use your smartness and knowledge to assist the leader. Your abilities will make the way to victory."

"Yes, master Furuji."

"And Amoly. You have the energy that makes people happy. You'll encourage your teammates when they are depressed."

"Of course, master!"

Amoly said with a smile. The ceremony ended.

"Let's go girls. Today's dinner is sushi!"

"Yeah!"

Venus wanted to go with them but turned back feeling something. She saw a woman with black hair. She was smiling. Strangely, Venus didn't afraid of her and knew that only she can see her.

"Ne-san? You alright?"

Oliver spoke to his sister.

"Ah, yes, Olie. I'm coming."

"I'm proud that you're the leader now."

"Thanks, brother."

She said smiling.