Accepted and rejecting

"Hmmm..."

Furuji made a worried face watching Venus' magic.

'Her magic is too strong...The illusion power is one of the five elements which the ancient dragon left on the earth...Now I know why Nayichu wants her. We can't let him get...'

Furuji had been training Venus for a week. He taught her to control her emotions and she learned it fast. He was thinking of adding her to Hopu's team.

"I really don't have to go out of here?"

"No. Now Furuji kama is your home. You'll be safe here."

Furuji gave her a room next to Lara's. Venus put her handscrolls of magic which she managed to bring from her old house.

"How is your new room?"

Venus saw Hopu standing. The woman smiled and greeted.

"Hello, my name is Hopu. I'm going to be your teacher. You will work with other turtles."

"Oh, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Lesson will start tomorrow. Be ready."

"Hai, sensei."

The next day, Hopu called Venus.

"Now, Venus. introduce yourself to the team."

"Hello, my name is Venus de Milo. But call me Ve. I'm a Shinobi, a magical ninja. My magic is the illusion. I'm sorry for being cold at the first time. I was just...upset."

"You can use magic? Cool!"

Amoly's face lit up.

"Okay, Venus. Let's see how your skills are good. Larota."

Larota stood up and prepared for a fight.

"Hajime!"

Larota rushed to her and soon beat her up.

"Ugh!"

"It was easy."

Lara said smirking.

"Oh no. I again lost control of my magic."

Venus pointed at Lara with her fingers and turned it left. Lara's eyes followed her fingers. There, Venus was standing with an awkward smile. The one who was in Lara's arms disappeared.

"What?!"

"It was an illusion, sorry. I have been fighting only with my powers."

"That, was, COOOOOL!"

Amoly was very impressed.

"Yes! I wanna know how it works."

Talena said.

"Very good, Venus. But you know that you must improve your physical skills. You will attend my special class. Okay?"

"Hai, sensei."

She bowed politely.

Talena was reading a book of science in the living room. Then Venus came and they talked.

"You love reading books?"

"Yeah! Especially science! I love it very much!"

"That's cool! Then you like experiments too?"

"Yeah, I do it sometimes. I have made a new weapon using poison."

"Really? Can I see it?"

Talena guided Venus to her room and showed her a black small case with many needles.