The pain

"Yes, onigiri!"

Amoly said happily seeing the breakfast. While breakfast, Hopu noticed Lara doesn't look well.

"Larota, is everything okay?"

"Oh, um, yes of course."

"If you have some problems, tell me, okay?"

"...I know."

After eating, Larota brought some onigiri for Jakana.

"Oh thank you!!"

He said happily when he saw delicious food. Then Lara noticed his finger bleeding little.

"This..."

"Oh, I accidentally cut myself. ...You alright?"

"I-I just have a fear of blood..."

"Oh really? I'm sorry."

Larota gave him a band-aid and he wrapped his injury. The two talked about their hobbies and training.

"What made you fear blood?"

"Well, when I was small, there was a war between ninjas. My father betrayed my family and killed my mother. I saw it. A lot of blood. Since then, I just can't see it."

"What a terrible father! You must have spent a heavy life!"

"Yeah...I wanna revenge on him for what he did. My sensei said that I look like my father a lot. It's annoying me..."

"Even if it is true, you are beautiful to me."

He said with a smile. Lara blushed hard.

"T-thanks, Jakana..."

"You can always come to me if you want any support."

He said softly.

"Issun-bōshi and the princess got married, and they lived happily ever after. The end."

"Woah, you read so well! I love how my mom and sisters read, but I also like yours!"

"Thanks, Amy. I'm used to reading for someone."

"For who you read?"

"Well when I was 7 years old, I met-"

Suddenly Venus stopped talking. She was watching out the window. There was a small green bird.

"Venus?"

"That bird...seems to want to tell me something."

"What?"

Venus opened the window and it flew in.

"He has a letter on his leg!"

Amy said and Venus softly took it.

"This is...from my brother."

"What?! You had a brother?"

"Yes, but we are not related. I found him when he was only 6 years and he was living with us for 4 years. He wants to know where I am and what happened... I'll talk to Hopu if he can come here."

"But how he found you? With this bird?"

"My brother had lived alone before he met us. He learned how to talk with animals."

"That sounds cool!"

Hopu allowed him to come and Venus soon wrote a reply for him.

After about 30 minutes, the brother finally reached Furuji Kama. Venus dashed when her eyes caught sight of him. It was a male turtle with a light green bandana and a big sword.