Chapter 4 || Hell's kitchen ||

You look around confused and begin to wonder what you would be doing in a kitchen.. That thought was quickly pushed away as you felt another ones arm bump into you by accident.

"Im really sorry!" A 17 yr old high schooler with short black hair slightly bowed down apologizing to me. I nodded and ensured that it was okay.

I continued walking to the registration room and before entering I noticed those red lasers turn to blue. For some reason they frighten me everytime.. I walked over to the table full of phones and took one.

FACE RECOGNITION LOADING....

I looked up to examine the people in the room.
I detected the same high schooler from earlier, a middle aged woman with long blonde hair, a man with black scruffy hair wearing business attire, another man who had bleached hair that immediately reminded me of Karube.. I quickly shook that heavy feeling off and continued observing everyone. Lastly there was another teenager with long dark brown hair and a black cap on that was turned sideways.

I looked down my phone again to listen to it carefully.

REGISTRATION CLOSED

6 PARTICIPANTS...

GAME: HELL'S KITCHEN

DIFFICULTY:

EIGHT OF HEARTS

EIGHT OF HEARTS

I was beginning to panic as I heard the difficulty of the game, Hearts was my speciality but I was still alarmed considering it was a high difficulty.
I heard those same mutters and whispers just like in every game. I looked back down to my phone to listen to what the rules were.

INSTRUCTIONS: A TRAITOR HAS BEEN PLACED AMONGST YOU. FIND THE TRAITOR WITHIN THE 1 HOUR TIME LIMIT AND STAB THEM. YOU MAY ALSO LOOK AROUND THE KITCHEN TO FIND A KEYCARD TO UNLOCK THE DOOR AND THE GAME WILL BE CLEARED. HOWEVER, IF THE TRAITOR PUTS IN THE KEYCARD IT WILL BE GAME OVER FOR EVERYONE ELSE. WHEN THE TIME LIMIT IS REACHED, ACID WILL POUR DOWN FROM THE CAULDRON ABOVE YOU.

THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE

I looked up from my phone and I gazed up to the ceiling to inspect the large cauldron. Everyone else followed my gaze up to the ceiling and saw the cauldron hanging above the room. I looked back down to notice the timer running. I saw everyone else looking around scared and run through the room. I inspected the room noticing that we were in a some sort of basement that had no windows what so ever. I looked around and saw a counter full of knives. I decided to stand by another empty counter to examine everyone once again watching their actions. I noticed the man with scruffy hair go the knives and grab one. I immediately walked up to him.