Chapter 6 || Normal day ||

I woke up to a loud banging on my door.
I slowly got up in a sitting position and rubbed my eyes while yawning.

I slowly got up and opened the door to see a bright smile facing me. It was Kuina.
"Heyy!!!" She beamed.

"Hi Kuina, what are you doing up this early?" I sighed.

"I ain't wasting my day sleeping! Now come on!!"
I nodded as a response and quickly got ready to go to the pool with Kuina.

We walked out of my room and headed downstairs. Once we arrived we took a seat on some beach chairs nearby.

There weren't a lot of people around considering it was early in the morning. Most of them were sleeping from partying and drinking all night.

"How about we go for a swim? Might as well put these swimsuits to use." Kuina laughed.

"Sure!"

We both went to stand by the edge of the pool as she began counting down.

1

2

3

GO!

We both jumped into the pool. I felt the cold water splash onto me. I got back up to the surface and saw Kuina giggling. I began laughing along with her until we were interrupted by a certain someone.

"What are you guys doing.."
A white hooded figure with blonde hair questioned. It was Chishiya.

"Were having fun, sorry but the word fun isn't in your vocabulary, so I'm not sure you understand..." I teased him.

I heard Kuina's slight giggle from beside me.
Chishiya just smirked and walked over to me kneeling down by the edge of the pool, staring at me.

"Oh? And mature isn't in yours, right?" He said.

I just huffed and looked over to Kuina who was smiling brightly.

I saw Chishiya walking away from the corner of my eye, I just ignored him and continued swimming around with Kuina.

Around two hours passed until more and more people came to the pool. Me and Kuina got out to go dry ourselves.

We made our way to my room, once again running into Chishiya in the hallways.

I was actually glad to see him, I knew for a fact I didn't have any towels left and I didn't know where to restock.

"Hey Chishiya, I actually have a quick question. Do you by any chance know where some towels are?" I asked him, Kuina standing next to me and Chishiya standing in front of us.

He just smirked and told me we should wait in my room. I nodded and continued walking with Kuina.

We entered my room just standing around doing nothing. I didn't want my bed getting wet.

Minutes passed and Chishiya came in bringing us towels. I smiled to him taking the towels from his hand.

As soon as he left Kuina began speaking, "Y'know he likes you right? Well at least as a friend." She said.

I just stared at her as she stood beside my bed.
"What are you talking about?"

"He would never bring someone something. He brought something to me ONCE, and it was just a pencil." She answered.

I just stared at her in shock. This is usually normal for others but considering were talking about Chishiya, its a whole other story.

I didn't really expect him to see me as a friend, I did think of him as one, but I know he didn't think the same.