Chapter 8 || Sleepover ||

I woke up feeling a slight pain in my leg.
There was no wound, but it still hurt for some reason. Must be from all the running I had done yesterday.

I slowly got up rubbing my eyes. I stretched my arms out as I made my way to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth, I exited the bathroom to change into my swimsuit.

Once I finished getting ready I left my room and made my way downstairs to the lounge. On my way there I had encountered Kuina leaning on a wall in the hallways.

"Hey Kuina!" I waved over to her, walking towards her direction.

"Hi Y/N!" She smiled.
She began speaking again, "So I was thinking, and I thought maybe we could have a sleepover! Me you and Chishiya!"

Chishiya? No way in hell would he wanna come.
"Sure but, Chishiya probably wouldn't wanna come." I scoffed.

"I got that covered!" She beamed, having a bright grin on her face.
"If you say so.."

I waved to Kuina as I continued walking down the halls to find Arisu. I hadn't seen him for awhile now that I think about it.

To my luck, I had encountered Arisu when I reached the lounge. He was sitting at one of the tables with Usagi.

I quickly rushed over to them, "Arisu!! Usagi!"

I reached their table and sat down as Arisu began speaking, "Hey Y/N! Long time no see." He chuckled.

I nodded with a bright smile plastered on to my face. I was glad seeing him again.

"So I need to tell you something." Arisu said, with a serious look on his face. It was weird seeing him like this..

"The other day, me and Usagi were looking around for clues as to what this place is. Though in the middle of looking around we were interrupted by Chish-"

"CHISHIYA?!" I screamed

Arisu just stared at me with a concerned expression.. "Uh yeahh.. You know him?"

I shook my head aggressively having a tint of red on my face. "No, no I don't!"

Usagi just smiled at me and Arisu chuckled.

"Suree." He smiled, "anyway, he told us about some plan he wanted to do. He was planning to steal all the cards that belonged to the beach. He asked us for help." He explained.

"What? No, that's way to dangerous Arisu. If you get caught you will be killed." I exclaimed.

"I'm still thinking about it." He said.

I just stood up and nodded, telling them that I would go outside for a bit to get some fresh air.

TIME SKIP

Evening had already reached as I was making my way to Kuina's room for the sleepover she had planned. I had forgotten about everything Arisu told me.

I finally reached Kuina's room and knocked gently on her door. I was quickly greeted with a bright smile on Kuina's face.

"Hi Y/N! Glad to see you here!" She beamed.

I entered her room to notice Chishiya sitting on her bed, reading a random book he had found.
"Hi Chishiya, hi Kuina!" I greeted them both with a smile on my face.

Hours had passed of Kuina and me gossiping while Chishiya was still on the bed reading his book. I decided to go sleep.

"So you and Chishiya can sleep on the bed, considering you two are the guests." She grinned at me as she said that.