Chapter 7 || A game with Chishiya ||

TIME SKIP

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about absolutely everything.

I had no motivation to get out of my bed, I just wanted to stay there and do nothing.
I wasn't sad, nothing bad happened, but I just felt drained for no reason.

Those thoughts were brushed off quickly once I realized today is the last day of my visa. I had to play a game again.

A panicked feeling coursed through my body. I brushed it off and got out of bed to get ready.

I decided I'd just go in my swimsuit. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, so that my breath doesn't stink up the whole beach.

I left the bathroom and exited my room. I went downstairs to eat something before my game.

To my surprise I hadn't encountered any of my friends, which I usually do. I didn't pay much thought to that though.

I reached the lounge and got some toast with butter and a cup of milk.

I slowly went to sit down holding my breakfast in my hands.
I reached the table and placed down my food as I sat down.

I was once again lost in my thoughts staring into another table that was across from me. I was really tired from nothing, I didn't know why.

My thoughts were interrupted by Chishiya sitting down across from me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me tilting his head.

"Nothing."

He just hummed and took one of my toasts.
I didn't care that he took my food. I was just deep in thought wondering what my game was gonna be.

I felt his gaze on me. He kept on staring at me but I didn't say anything. I didn't have the energy to speak.

10 minutes passed until he eventually decided to leave.

Another 5 minutes passed until I also decided to go to my game.

I got up leaving my leftovers on the table. I rushed over to the central room where everyone was already gathered.

While Hatter was doing his usual speech, I just decided to ignore him and think my existence through until he finished.

Once he was done with his speech I rushed over to the tables to pick out a number.

106

I made my way outside where I saw all the cars waiting for players to enter. As I made my way to my assigned car I had noticed Chishiya in there.

"Hi Chishiya" I greeted him, entering the car.

I sat beside him on his left while a woman with sunglasses and cap sat on his right.

I felt myself drift off to sleep on the way to the game arena. I was just hoping someone would wake me up, because honestly I couldn't resist anymore.

I woke up to the man driving the car, shouting that we had arrived. I opened my eyes to realize my head had been resting on Chishiya's shoulder.