Chapter 9 || Truth or dare ||

The sun shined through the windows as I woke up.

Per usual, I got ready and left my room to go see where everyone else was. My swim shorts were still not washed so I was wearing a bikini. I felt nervous walking around with no shorts on, but I had no choice.

I bumped into Chishiya as I made my way down the hallways. I greeted him with a slight bow before he began speaking.

"Do you want a jacket? You can wrap it around your waist." He stated.

Was it really that obvious that I felt uncomfortable?

I declined his offer assuring him that its fine.

He just shrugged his shoulders and continued walking down the hallways.

I quickly did the same to go see where Usagi and Arisu were.

I couldn't find them anywhere. There were a ton people around so they blended into the crowd.
I eventually just gave up so I thought I'd go have a drink myself.
Making my way over to the bar I had been pushed into someone, probably by accident. Like I said I was shoved into someone, causing both of us to fall. I opened my eyes a bit more to see Chishiya staring up at me concerned.

I was laying on top of him with my hands on the floor beside his head.
My face heated up like crazy and I quickly got up to apologize.

"Im really really sorry, It was an accident!" I exclaimed, bowing down on repeat.

"Its fine." He stated, placing a hand on my chin to gently pull me back up from my bowing position. I just smiled as I felt all the butterflies in my stomach fly around like crazy.

I quickly left after that with my face looking like a tomato. Did I like him? No. No, I should just focus on surviving.

I made my way back to my room as fast as possible. I finally reached my room and just jumped on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I was lost in my thoughts.

I felt myself drift off to sleep. I was pretty tired, I must've not slept well last night.

I woke up after 3 hours. It was already evening.

I quickly got up and made my way downstairs. Though I was hastily stopped by an old creepy man who walked over to me.

"Hey sweetie, how old are you?" He smirked, placing his hand on my cheek.

I grabbed his wrist feeling alarmed.
"Leave me alone." I exclaimed.

As I began walking away I was stopped by his tight grip around my arm.
"Oh come on." He said.

Though he was interrupted by Chishiya who was hastily making his way towards us.

"Hey babe! How about we go drink something!" He said with a grin on his face stopping beside me and grabbing my hand.

I felt the same funny feeling in my stomach again. I knew what he was trying, but I was still feeling flustered.

I brushed those feelings off so I don't expose us. I nodded slightly as he pulled me away, leaving the old man alone in the hallways staring at us.

"I had it covered, I didn't need your help." I sighed.

"Sure you did." He chuckled.

We walked down the stairs and headed outside to where Kuina was leaning on a wall.

The second she saw us she smiled widely. As if she had seen the best thing in the world.

We made our way over to her as she began jumping in excitement.