Chapter 3 || The second encounter ||

I woke up from the sunlight blinding my eyes. I got up into a sitting position rubbing my eyes adjusting to the light once again. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I finished that, I went to go change into my bikini and suprisingly I found a black hoodie in the closet.

Once I got ready I exited my room to go see how Usagi and Arisu were. I knocked on Usagi's door but I heard no answer. I peeked in the door but no one was there.

"Shes probably already downstairs in the lounge." I thought to myself before walking away through the halls just to notice Kuina in the distance.

I waved to her and gave her a small smile. She returned one and I decided to walk up to her and question her if she had seen Usagi or Arisu.

"Hey Kuina!" I said in a cheerful tone.

"I was wondering if you had seen Usagi or Arisu anywhere?" I asked getting straight to the point.

She returned the joyful expression replying with "I might have seen Usagi downstairs in the lounge."

"Just as I thought." I thought to myself delighted.

"Thank you so much!" I waved to her and walked away.

As I was going downstairs I noticed Niragi in the corner of my eye. I remembered Kuina's words advising us to stay away from him. I felt a panicked feeling rush through me and tried to avoid him but to my surprise he still noticed me.

"HEY! You over there!!"

I heard him calling out to me. I started to feel really nervous but decided not to show it.

He walked towards me just as I turned around. Just as he stopped he stuck his tongue out rolling his eyes to the back of his head. I was really creeped out.

"What do you want." I scoffed not thinking about my words and tone.

"Oooo your a tough one huh. How about we have some fun?" He said in a devious tone with his big grin of his face.

I was about to say something else before I heard another voice behind him.

"Aguni's looking for you. I might wanna hurry, he seems pissed."

I looked over Niragi's shoulder to notice a familiar blondie looking over to us.

Niragi scoffed and immediately let go of me walking away seeming pissed off.

I was about to go thank the blonde man but he immediately started walking away.

"Atleast tell me your name!!" I shouted out without thinking once again.

He stopped walking for a second to turn around and tell me his name. "Chishiya." He said in a deep emotionless tone.
He turned around and walked off again.

I was kind of intrigued by him, he seemed like a mysterious person but I know for a fact he kind of seemed like a jerk too.

I continued walking to the lounge and noticed Usagi sitting by one of the tables, I rushed towards her direction and sat down across from her as she looked at me with a bit of surprised but delighted look.

"Hi Usagi!!" I greeted her once again with a joyful expression but a bit less happy than how I was when waking up, because of what previously happened.

She nodded with a smile on her face and began speaking, "Arisu went to the restroom real quick."

I hummed and started to get lost in my thoughts again.

"Hellooooo, earth to Y/N?" I noticed Arisu say waving across my face as he sat beside Usagi.

I looked over to them with widened eyes as they began laughing. I smiled at them glad to see Arisu is okay.

"Me and Arisu decided to go question other people for answers, would you like to come along?" Usagi stated.

I shook my head implying I would leave that to them. "I have to play a game today." I said in a rather dark tone.

They looked at me with worried eyes but I was trying my best to tell them I would be fine.

I stood up and told them that I would leave to go rest a bit before my game. They nodded and I walked away.

Once I reached my room I walked in and laid down on the bed falling asleep while I was once again lost in my thoughts.

I woke up hours later to a loud banging on my door. I stood up straight away with a panicked look on my face, because I thought I had missed the game knowing I don't have days left on my visa.

I opened the door looking alarmed just as I said. I saw Chishiya infront of my door looking at him confused.

He chuckled slightly, "Calm down, Im just here to inform you that you should go get a number for the games. Hatter said I should show you the way there."

I smiled feeling relieved knowing that the clock didn't strike midnight.

"Let me just wash my face a bit, you can come in if you'd like." I told him.

He nodded slightly as I noticed him eyeing me up and down. I was confused but shook that thought off and motioned to him that he should come in.

He came in and sat down on my bed. I shut the door and entered the bathroom as I saw him looking around in the corner of my eye.

I quickly washed my face and curled my eyelashes. I exited the bathroom right after to open the door once again to get out and hold the door for him.

Chishiya got up and quickly got out of my room with his hands in his pockets.

He began walking and I rushed to follow him.

We reached the central room with a huge crowd. I heard Hatter speaking from a balcony. Chishiya stood beside me as I listened closely to what Hatter had to say.

I heard Chishiya slightly scoff but I decided to just ignore him.

Once Hatter finished, Chishiya advised me to follow him as we reached a table with small papers on it.

"Choose one." He said in his deep voice as I looked over to him staring into his eyes.

I quickly looked away when he noticed I was staring at him and took a paper. While opening the paper I saw him slightly smirking. I felt my face heat up a bit but I quickly brushed it off.

I opened the paper to read the number 117.
He motioned to me to follow him and I did just that.

We reached outside where there was different cars. I followed him to a specific car where he told me to get in.

"This car will take you to the game arena." He said while looking into my eyes.

I broke off the eye contact because I felt a strange feeling rise in me. I quickly brushed it off and got into the car hearing him chuckle. I waved goodbye to him outside of the car window but however he did not return a wave. He simply just walked off.

I just ignored whatever happened and decided to worry about my game more. "I hope its a diamonds game." I thought to myself.

We reached the game arena and I rushed over to take a look around. A kitchen...?