Chapter 5 || Back to the beach ||

I walked into the car slowly, still feeling alot of pain in my right arm. I still haven't removed the knife. Im not a doctor or anything, but also not that stupid to die from blood loss.

Once we arrived at the beach I reached the door with my left arm and got out of the car. I started walking towards the entrance with my left arm holding the other. I was stopped by Chishiya who had quickly rushed over to me.

"What the hell happened" He asked me with his deep yet concerned voice.

"Nothing too bad I guess."

He scoffed pulling my left arm to another room where I leaned against the wall and sat down groaning in pain.

I saw him reach out for a medkit and soon came kneeling down right infront of me slowly removing the knife out of my arm. I was just glaring at his face the whole time. He noticed me staring and just gave me a smirk once again.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked him breathlessly.

He ignored my question and finished to bandage up my arm. He stood up and reached his hand out to me to help me get up. As I got up I noticed the awkward tension while we were literally burning holes into eachothers faces. He broke the eye contact moments after to leave the room.

Just as he was about leave I grabbed him into a small hug without thinking. I quickly pulled back after realizing what I had just done.

He just stared me, I didn't see what he was feeling entirely but he seemed a bit shaken.

"Im really sorry! I didn't think before doing that." I apologized quickly in a somewhat worried tone.

He didn't say anything and just left right after. I felt really embarrassed.

I shook that feeling off and exited the room. I saw Arisu and Usagi in the distance and rushed over to them.

"Guys!! Im here!" I yelled over to them.
They quickly looked over but their eyes immediately widened seeing my wound.

I stopped infront of them and they questioned me about the wound. I just told them that its okay and they shouldn't worry about it.

"Lets go eat something Im starving." I told them.
They followed me to the lounge where I got some food. As we sat down they began to tell me about everything they found out. I was bored until I heard the mention of a name familiar to me. Chishiya.

"He wanted me to help him with some sort of plan. He wanted to attempt stealing the cards."

I was shaken. What? Steal the cards?
"Absolutely not, that's too dangerous. Arisu, if you get caught theres a 90% chance that they would kill you."

He nodded telling me that he was still thinking about it but I seemed skeptical about this plan. I decided to go and sleep, I was exhausted.
"Im going to bed." I stated before standing up and leaving.

Finally reaching my room I quickly changed into sweatpants and a sleeveless black shirt. I jumped on the bed falling asleep quickly.

I woke up rather late, it seemed to already be afternoon. I slept that long? I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth right after. I exited the bathroom and I went to change into my swimsuit again. I walked out of my room to head downstairs and see where Arisu & Usagi were. I was looking down at the floor until I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Chishiya looking at me with his annoyed expression.

"Why do you always bump into me.." I heard him mutter.

"I guess it must be fate." I chuckled.
He gave me a small grin before walking away.

I continued walking downstairs. Why do I always bump into him? Its getting annoying for both him and me. But slowly its making me feel like its not a coincidence.. My thoughts were interrupted from Kuina's shouting.

"Heyy!!! Y/N!!"

I walked over to her smiling slightly before she began to speak, "Wanna go hangout with me downstairs?"

I nodded as my response and followed her outside.

"Lets go sit over there!" I stated, pointing at some beach chairs.

We walked over to them and sat down across from eachother.
She started telling me about some drama she had with her other friend and I listened closely.

"Soo, how many days left on your visa?" She questioned.

I responded, "7 days".
"I have 5 days left." She continued.

I listened to her ranting about random stuff for about an hour until I decided to go to bed.

"I'm gonna head to my room now." I stated. She nodded as I stood up and I waved her goodbye. I left and thought I would go up to the rooftop first.

Once I got up there I noticed someone else got here before me. Chishiya?

I walked over to him, "Hi Chishiya!"

I took a seat but he quickly got back up to leave, but I stopped him holding his wrist. He looked over to me.
"What are you doing." He questioned me with his serious expression.

"I don't bite." I chuckled
"Come on, we can be friends!"

He stared at me looking a bit confused yet still serious. He sat back down next to me sighing.
"What use would you have to me." He said while looking in the sky.

I looked at him blankly. "Uhm, I'd be there for you when you need it and keep you company? That's practically what a friend is." I sighed.

He looked over to me glaring. He was literally burning holes into my eyes.

He looked back to the sky and it stayed quiet the rest of the evening. Only when I was about to leave, I had notice that I was still holding his hand the whole entire time.

I noticed the tint of red on my cheeks as I got up.
"I'm heading to bed, bye Chishiya!!" I smiled.

He smirked at me and watched me leave.
On my way back to my room I had been lost in my thoughts once again.

How come he didn't let go? Was he not disturbed by our hands being intertwined? I didn't know what I thought of him. He could be a jerk sometimes, yet I felt comfortable around him.

Those thoughts left my mind hastily as I arrived to my room. I got in and changed to my pajamas. I fell asleep rather fast.