29

Hanna pov
I don't mean to deny the mate pull but I can't possibly choose someone who was betraying my friends. Rose was right, he was sitting by himself in the garden, he must have gotten my scents cause he stood instantly to stare into my eyes "it's you" he asked
"yes, am the one"
"you are not surprised, you knew all this while," he said feeling sad
"since Rose birthday"
"you don't want me cause I am an Omega," he asked
now I feel bad for doing what I did, I have even acted normal like I haven't met my mate "is not because of that"
"then what" he shouted at me which cause me to flinch. my wolf did warn me not to hurt my mate
"because you were working for Patrick," I said which got him surprised
"are you here to reject me," he asked
"no, am here to apologize, I shouldn't have run away from it but confront you," I told him as I move closer to him "Isaac, my wolf won't even talk to me because of what I did to you"
"I understand, am at fault here, I caused everything" he holds me closer to himself "am sorry I made you doubt me"
"it's fine, Rose understand gave me the talking of my life"
he laughed and I got melted by it "she is kind, I could not bring myself to harm her" he then faces me "can I take you out, I know I don't have much but I want to get to know you"
"it's fine, any day you want is perfect" he embraces me softly and didn't say a word, we both enjoyed each other comfort
We promised to meet at night when he is done, moreover am eager to know where he sleeps and to be in his arms again. On my way inside, I met the former Luna and alpha enjoying their perfect time together, I look forward to being like that with my mate too someday, I greeted them and entered into the house.
I should have known and just stay outside cause of all these pairs of eyes staring at me, Rose must have told them "you couldn't keep it a secret" I told her
"my bad, I don't know having a mate is a secret" her words were full of sarcasm as she rolls her eyes
"Are you hiding your mate away from us," Sarah asked me
"no, it's a long story but we are good now" I answered all the unasked questions
"am making dinner," Rose said standing up
"I will join you," Miranda said
"Are you sure," her mate asked her and she spanks his head "am pregnant, not sick"
"I will be coming too" Sarah joined
"same with me too" I chipped in
"I guess we will be having some guys time together"
"you aren't permitted to talk about girls," Rose said
"Why should we talk about them when we have sexy mates," Bryan said checking his mate out which caused him another spank on his head.
Jasper pov
Brenda has been disturbing me that she wanted to see it's urgent, she better not talk about that fake pregnancy again else I am going to strangle her, I told her to meet me outside the packhouse, I don't want Rose to see us together, thank God the ladies decided to cook even though there are people that can do that, I told the guys Brenda was waiting for me, I want them to cover up for me, I need to be honest with them if they are going to help me, they were very reluctant at first but they finally agreed.
I saw Brenda the moment I got outside of the pack, she is standing outside like the person who got lost "Brenda, you wanted to see me"
"yes, I wanted to know if you are ready to take full responsibility for your baby"
"I thought you said it was urgent" God help me
"Is this not urgent enough, your mate already left you, what's stopping you from taking full responsibility for your child"
if she is Patrick mate, I am very certain this was their plan to separate Rose and me, "so you know my mate left me"
"yes, that's why here to console" she tried to touch me
"Get your filthy hands off me, who told you I want you"
"common Jasper, don't be like this"
an idea came to me "you can have the baby" she look excited but am just getting started "but after it's born, we will be having the DNA test on it"
"how do you want to get a DNA test, it's not possible," she said very disturbed
"I have a lot of human doctors that can do that for me, you don't know them so don't think you can go to them"
"This is unfair" she lamented
"Life itself is unfair, if that is all, I will like to go back inside now" opening the gate "remember, I only want to see your face after it's born," I told her again
Entering back into the house, the ladies are still preparing dinner and the guys were playing video games, I thought we are preparing for war, I shake my head and went to sit on the want of the big chair "so, how was it dude"
"she still claims she is carrying my child"
"can't she just give up already, at least that plan isn't working"
"she and Patrick thought Rose isn't with me again so am going to keep it that way"
"what about Rose, won't you tell," Bryan asked
"I will, I don't want to keep any more secrets from her," I told him
"that's a good dude" Danny included
"I will be right back, want to go send the message to all the Alphas so that they will be here"
"do you want my help," Danny asked
"I guess I can use your help, I have a lot of messages to send"
dropping the keypad and getting up on his feet, it's time to do some businesses "am sorry, I can't help, I don't want to get in between my Alpha and beta"
"no problem, I understand," I told him as I and Danny left for my office
dad and mom seem to be busy together nowadays, I understand dad is still here to help with the war.
Bryan pov
sitting down alone can be very boring, I don't want to join the ladies in the kitchen as I will be the only guys among time, and judging from experience, I don't want that again. Miranda came outside looking tired "are you okay"
"'m fine, I just need to seat down a bit"
this was the reason I did not want her to join them, she is looking all exhausted "who can tell that having a baby is tiring"
"I did ask you not to go"
"I just wanted to help and you put me in this condition" she rested her head on my laps as I stroke her hair with my hand "we will go for an ultrasound tomorrow evening if that's okay"
"why tomorrow," she asked as she raised her head to look at me
"because we will be having Alphas gala night on Saturday and Friday will be a busy day"
"Okay then" resting back her head
"I love you Miranda"
"I love you too Bryan"
she slept off in no time, I am dozing, so I decided to rest my back on the chair and take a nap. I don't know how long I slept for but the voice of Sarah calling our name woke us up "am sorry to disturb you guys nap but dinner is ready"
"okay" I shook Miranda awake, she needs to eat too, she is eating for two now "baby, dinner is ready"
"where is Danny" she looked around
"he is with Jasper in his office"
"you guys go to the dining table, I will go get them too," she said as she works away.
The table was already set by the time we got there "am sorry I bailed out of you ladies"
"it understandable," Hanna told her "am surprised you last that long in the first place"
just then, jasper, Danny, and Sarah came down and every one of us got seated around the table "did you get them to come"
"we managed to convince them to come and they all agreed," Danny said smiling
"All of them," I asked surprised
"yea, it wasn't easy but we were able to get into their head," Jasper said
"We are here to eat and not to talk" Sarah warned
"Sorry sweetheart," Danny told her
who would have thought this was the shy lady that walks in that day, she is now free and she sure knows how to handle Danny and his big mouth "you are whipped"
"I will shove my spoon in your mouth if you don't stop talking" Miranda threatened me which caused me to shut up and Danny to laugh "you are the one whipped".