The people

( the skin color of the clan is up their

They have blueish-tealish color maybe just tiny bit darker or lighter but that is what they look like )

Olo'eytkan - Taengti
Gentle, kind, does not like fighting, is strong and wise and loves his family and people and also will do anything to keep them safe!

Tsahik - Sya'ia
free-spirited, gentle, and caring mare and mother. She has a quiet confidence in herself and a knowledge cares a lot about her family and is willing to do anything to protect her family and home even if it means sacrificing herself.

Children -
Twins girl and boy Tar'tu is older by two minute

The boy - Tar'tu -
Is very very protective of his clan and people especially his family and especially his sister.

The girl - Sey'ina
Very Curiously, sweet, gentle loyal, brave, passionate, kind, warm, wise and strong, energetic, fun-loving, empathetic, emotional...

Adopted children -

Rue'ti( the youngest )
high-energy, tough, fun kid.
Not the Warrior type like the rest of his adopted family. But can be when wanna be.

The Next Olo'eytkan

Nan'ko -
( Promised to Sey'ina )
Empathic, understanding, fierce, sometimes is too quick to judge people, confident, will first come off as rude when meeting new people but deep down is very sweet he is just protective of his clan and loved ones.

Healers -

Tar'vina
cheerful, caring very warm loves her people.

Teytawni
Smart,  fun-loving, sincere, and also supportive and caring towards his family and people

Sywalok
shy, insecure, and introverted. But will do anything for her clan.

Lok'fara

responsible and regal warm sense of humor with those closest to him, but for the most part he projects a calm.

Hunters -

Montukyo - he is the lead hunter and is willing to risk his life to protect his clan including his spirit brothers and sisters( the Ash Creatures )

Mi'zeya -

Is kind sweet and gentle especially towards the Tsahik and Olo'eytkan and their children but is very ferocious when it comes to the Sky People and the other Ash clans she is just very protective of her people!

Xyo - is very sweet he does not love fighting he only does it for his parents reputation as hunters but will fight for his clan willingly.

Molwaya

strong-willed, determined and resourceful. She carried herself with the dignity of a true warrior, but she was also a bit of a lone wolf due to her upbringing. She was slow to make friends and didn't trust easily.

Zirä'yû( Older twin of Kīr'ūtu )
Independent, strong minded and willed, the
stands up for what she believes in, devoted to protecting her people and loyal to the Tsahik and Olo'eytkan.

Kīr'ūtu( the younger twin of Zirä'yû )
Reckless, independent, wise, gives good advice but never takes her own advice, committed, loyal.

Alarey( close friend to the twins )

A very good friend, devoted, caring skilled warrior, serious and determined, and is totally faithful and loyal to his leaders and People.

Srwnin
Troublemaker, strong, confident and courageous.