Chapter 7 - You Are One Of Us, Now

Rotxo POV -

I was being painted by Sey'ina she did swirls on me and ashes representing her clan she smiled looking down giggling she placed her hand over my right eye creating a red hand print I looked down at her she smiled up at me.

Her father said I was ready to become part of their people. That he had accepted me same with Montukyo although it did take time I learned he was just caring for his people and his lost mate my arm was pulled I turned seeing Sey'ina standing up pulling me up I stood up following her to the Home Volcano she turned to me happily.

Then kept moving she went to go stand with her mother as her bothers stood on the side Taengti came out he wore paint too I guess it was a tradition for their clan or something cause I also noticed Sya'ia wearing paint too Taengti walked towards me.

He titled his head nodding seeing the hand print turning to Sey'ina she smiled turning to him he turned back to me " you were once a Ocean Na'vi. Trailed from the Metkayina Clan. But now here you stand. " Tængti said I saw Montukyo looking at me smiling I turned to Tængti " With us. You are no longer Metkayina. " he said " you have learned our ways being taught by our daughter. " he said Sey'ina smiled happily looking up at me " Now you are a son of People Of The Ash! " he said.

" now you are of the Ray'tiya. And we will always welcome you here as part of our people. " he said then placed a hand on me the Ashes flown up from the ground around I turned around looking around I smiled I saw Montukyo looking at me he titled his head nodding I could tell he was impressed the Ashes stuck to me I looked at them they were hot but some reason they did not burn me I smiled looking at them.

" you Rotxo are now one of us. The Ashes accepts you here. " Sya'ia said looking at me I turned " that is why you are not burning. " she said I turned to the ashes the ashes fell to the ground " it is over now. It has been done. " Taengti said I turned to him " we welcome you to our clan as part of our people. " he said taking his hand off my chest.

I saw Sey'ina smiling happily giggling I saw Tar'tu state at home glaring I looked down me and Sey'ina went flaying I exclaimed looping around her coming up in front of her she smiled looking at me.

Beyond the People of Ashes

Awa'altu

" it has been over a month at least. Nobody has seen him? " Tonowari asked " no. We don't even no if the boy is alive. " a hunter said " he must be. " Aonung said Tsireya looked at him she looked down then up towards the ocean sacredly.

" Reya what is it? " Aonung asked " what if someone saved him? " Tsireya asked " who? They're are no other Ocean clans around where the were. " Ronal said looking at her daughter Tsireya turned to her
" by the Ash People...? " Tsireya asked " that is not possible. The Ash People are cruel. The could care less for other Na'vi especially us. " Tonowari said
" it can still be a possibility though. " Tsireya said.

Aonung looked at his sister " maybe the Ash People have changed we have not had war with them in a long time. " Tsireya said " Ash People? " Jake asked coming in with Neytiri " Cruel Na'vi. Who do not care about others nor follow Eywa. " Tonowari said as Jake turned to him " we have been at war with them since the First Song. " he said " and we think they might have killed or taken Rotxo as a warning of they're return. " he said Neytiri looked at him worried Tsireya breathed in Aonung looked at his sister then down.

Sey'ina POV -

Rotxo ululated I yipped he laughed as he landed I jumped down breaking my bond smiling at him
" you are one of us now Rotxo. Come. " I said pulling him into a cave " here you must choose a weapon. But the weapon must also accept you. " I said placing my hand on his chest he looked at me " how will I know? " he asked " he will come to you. " I said he went in I peeked in but the entrance shut I screamed
" Rude.... " I said.

Rotxo POV -

I went in the cave breathing sacredly I turned around fire begun lighting the torches I saw a shadow of woman " who are you? " I asked she came out " I am Re'ui. A spirit. A guide. " she said I breathed " you are the Ocean that came Fire. " she said " yes... " I said frighten a little " who are you? " she asked " Rotxo... " I answered weapons lifted up.

I looked around " they listen to names. " she said
" For'ko. " she said a spiked hammer came to her I gasped amazed " this is For'ko. My weapon. You must call yours. " she said " give it any name. " she said " Re'ina. " I said a bow with fire on the arrow tip came I laughed " you have chosen your weapon. Your friend is waiting for you. Go. We will meet again Rotxo. " she said disappearing the entrance open I saw Sey'ina sitting on a rock.

" ROTXO! You have chosen Re'ina. " she said " how did you know her name? " I asked she giggled " what is your weapon? " I asked she showed me " poison daggers dripped in a nasty poison. Can kill in a second. Hard to handle. " she said " Pos'ger. " she said " Ger'so. " she said " and Fir'na. " she said saying there names she had three.

" they're cool. " I said " OW! " I yelled as my weapon hit me Sey'ina giggled I looked down at her " they are very sensitive when you compliment other weapons. " she said " Good To Know! " I said looking at Re'ina angry but understood.

It was now dark I went to cocoon I thought about my peop- I mean the Metkayina people about my friends   I sighed I wonder how they're doing if I'll see them again and what they would think of me now I closed the Cocoon going to sleep.