(( I have returned ))

This isn't part of the story sadly. It's mainly a rant as to why I having been updating nor been on Wattpad. So allow me to explain.

      The reasons why I haven't been updating is because I lost the interest to writing after I got done with chapter 8. No ideas would come to me for the next chapter at all. Let alone anything to do with writing any kind of story to be honest. But lately I've been getting the urge to write again so why not pick this story back up.
        I wasn't expecting so many people to love this story so much. I didn't think a lot of people would read it to be honest. Didn't see myself to be that creative to catch so many people's attention. But I will start updating this story when I can. If you all want to you can give me some ideas to do in future chapters and all.

      As an apology for not updating in what feels like thousand years, I will give you Rodan and y/n as incorrect quotes:

Rodan: Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing. Everything is going to be fine!
Y/n: How can you still say that?
Rodan: Because sometimes, when things get tough, denial is all we have.

Rodan: I prevented a murder today.
Y/n: Really? How'd you do that?
Rodan: self control.

Y/n: Look. I may not be a saint, but it's not like I've killed anybody. I'm not an arsonist. I've never found a wallet outside of an IHOP and thought about returning it but saw the owner lived out of state so just took the cash and dropped the wallet back on the ground.
Rodan: Okay, that's really specific, and that makes me think that you definitely did do that.

Y/n: It's dark in here
Rodan: Don't worry dude I got this
Rodan: *Stomps their feet*
Rodan: *Skechers light up*

Y/n: Welcome, fellow idiots
Rodan: Hello, Y/n
Y/n: No, no, not you, you're not an idiot
Rodan: You underestimate me

Y/n: I can explain.
Rodan: Can you?
Y/n: If you give me thirty seconds to think of a lie.

Y/n: You love me, right, Rodan?
Rodan: Normally, I'd say yes without hesitation, but I feel like this is going somewhere and I don't like it.

Y/n: You're the love of my life and my best friend, I would do anything for you.
Rodan: I want you to eat three meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule.
Y/n: Absolutely not.

Y/n: If there's going to be a big dramatic scene, wait until I get back.
Rodan: Of course. I can't flip this table by myself.

Y/n: Violence isn't the answer.
Rodan: You're right.
Y/n: *sighs in relief*
Rodan: Violence is the question.
Y/n: What?
Rodan, bolting away: And the answer is yes.
Y/n, running after them: NO-

Y/n: Where are you going?
Rodan: To get ice cream or commit a felony, I'll decide on the way there

Y/n: Hey, you want some leftovers?
Rodan: What's that?
Y/n: You've never had leftovers???
Rodan: No, because I'm not a quitter.

Y/n: Jail is no fun. I'll tell you that much.
Rodan: Oh, you've been?
Y/n: Once. In Monopoly.