Chapter 7

2nd POV:

"Ok Rodan. Let's get you some fresh clean bandages and get some medicine so wing won't begin to bug you while it heals." You said as you came into your room with bandages and some disinfectant and triple antibiotic ointment. Rodan looks at the disinfectant and the ointment, alittle nervous. "What are those things?" Rodan asked. "There medicine. They help make sure that your wing doesn't get infected and help heal your wing faster." Rodan nods as you explain. He moves towards you so you could get to work.

You finished your work and Rodan seem happy that it's over. He knew you were trying your best to be as careful as you can. "Well that's over and we won't have to worry for two days before we have to change the bandages again." You said giving rodan small pets. Rodan started to smile without knowing it as he enjoyed the petting. "This is nice.... Hey! I didn't say you could stop!..." rodan whined as you raised your hand from his head. "It's my hand. My hand, my say over when I can stop." You said. The titan gave you the face when you tell a child that they can not get the toy they see at the store, and drops his head back on the bed with a huff as he pouts. You shook your head at how childish he was and you sat on the bed with him. You got your phone so you could listen to some music. As the song began, it caught Rodan's attention and turned his head to see that the flattened box was back.
    Rodan sits up immediately and places his head on your shoulder. "Yes rodan?" You ask as you turn your head to him a little. "I demand pets and hugs...now...." Rodan said glaring at the flatten box. You brought you hand up to his and continued the petting as Rodan laid his head back down.

    "So why do you not like my phone so much?" You asked as rodan had his head in your lap. "It's taking all of your attention away from me." Rodan said as he continues to glare at your phone before speaking again. "The flattened box needs to die...." Rodan's last words caused you to start laughing, and it caught him off real quick. "Why are you laughing?" Rodan asked but gets a little bit concerned when you don't respond and continue with your laughing fit.