Blood

**Shayne's P. O.V**

My heart broke at the sight of her crying, I hated seeing her like that. My jaw clenched at her little statement, I could feel my blood boil. As I walked out she said.

"If you die, I'll kill you."

I stopped immediately and said, "I'll be dead already." Continued out, hearing little sobs and I knew they came from her.

"Wow Shayne got the girl heartbroken." Oli says.

"Shut up!"

"Woah came down Shayne and you hush before he kills you." Nate said.

After awhile Oli breaks the silence, "Can't I stay here?"

"No I need you on-site."

"But I can hack in from anywhere."

"Yes and you will do it from there end of discussion." Oli never liked being in the field, his happy place was indoors behind his laptop. But I really needed him there in case, they try to pull anything.

"Let's get this over with." I said hopping in the car. We got in then the door opened to reveal the asses. "Great, just great."

"There's no more room in the other vehicles." Logan said.

Errrhhh...I really couldn't handle their shit today. Oli, Logan and James together, were just unbearable. "Fine but I don't want to hear anything from you three stooges."

"Okay sir." They said in unison.

They tried to be quiet the whole car ride but it was impossible with these asses. We grabbed our guns, loaded them and double check them to make sure they were working. I placed a knife in the booth of my shoes, one on either side of my waist. I put a gun in the back of my waist and one in the holster that was strapped to my waist.

The van stopped, we exited and with the weapons in our hands, we entered the building, shooting everyone that came into our eye sight.

"You guys know the drill, I want them alive." I said and we split up.

I went down a dark partway, I heard a shot, then a pain in my shoulder. I touched it and saw blood. Shit! I turned to see the piece of ass I was here for.

"You're such a coward you shot me with my back turned, that wasn't fear. Now let's make it even." I raise my hand and shot him in the shoulder. "There." I heard him cry out. He dropped his gun and I picked it up.

"Now, I want to know why you have her running away from you and she isn't the one that owes you?"

The place went quite.

"Answer me!" I said shooting him in the leg.

"Her father owed me, he disappeared so I have to get my money some how."

"I was willing to pay her debt but then you trashed my house, kill my men and injured one of my workers that I consider family. That's why you and your men die today. And you all where dumb to be in the same spot, easy target." I called one of my men to drag his ass out.

"Put them in the same van as me."

"Shit your bleeding." Nate said examining me.

"No shit Sherlock."

"She is going to go crazy."

"That's why she won't find out." I said walking off, going outside to see all my men going into their various vans. I open the car door to see all the pieces of shit in there. The only one hurt badly was the one that I shot.

"Welcome guys. Did he tell you about our little talk?" They didn't answer, they just watched me like I was crazy and speaking another language. "Well since no one is answering me," I shot each of them in their leg, "talk about that." I said closing the door.