Missing You

**Shayne's P. O. V**

"Rejecting?" I asked. What was she talking about?

"Yeah ever since what happened in your office, you have been ignoring me." She said looking into my eyes.

"No... well not really...okay. But only because you were regretting it."

"I wasn't regretting."

"You sure? Because every time I came into the room your mood would change."

"Yeah because you would ignore me and not even acknowledge me."

"I didn't want to talk to you then you would hate me more because I didn't stop it from happening. I was protecting you from yourself, I didn't want you to hurt yourself again so I stayed away and poured myself into my work."

"Well I wanted you to talk to me, before I even got the chance to talk to you, you would leave the room."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. But I would like what happened in the office to happen again."  She said grabbing my face and kissed me. I gave in, she makes me weak, I guess I really found my weakness and she was right in front of me.

She climbed on top of me and started moving her hips. God what is she doing to me? We need to stop.

I lifted her off of me and rested her back on the bed, getting up. I grabbed onto my hair, tugging it. She was quite. I turned around to see tears falling down her face. My heart dropped immediately. I went to go by her side but she quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

Shit.

"Come out please?"

No answer.

"May-...Mel-...M. Can you just come out?" I didn't even know what to call her.

No answer again. I hate when she does this.

Then I hear the shower. I hope she's okay. I need to go in.

I got a hair pin and started picking the lock. I opened the door and went in to see her naked on the ground, in a fetus position, her hands hugging her body. God she was sexy.

Stop it.

I turn off the shower and lifted her up into my arms. I placed a towel around her body. Why is she acting like this. I placed her on the bed, then went for a shirt to put on her. When I came back her towel wasn't covering her, she looked deep in thought. My eyes couldn't help but look. My heart hurt me when I saw all the marks over her body, how in the world did she hide these.

"Isn't pretty right?"

"Did they do that to you?" I asked already knowing the answer. My blood was boiling.

"Yeah, guess I deserve it."

"No. No one deserves that." I held her face in my hands. "No one."

She was still breathtaking with the scars, it might sound weird but I think I love them. I love everything about her. What is she doing to me?

"Could you stop watching me like that?" She asked. I forgot I was standing in front of her.

"Like what?"

"Like whatever the look was just now."

"Okay. Do you want to talk?"

"No."

I put on the T-shirt on her. She went under the covers.

"I'm sorry about earlier I don't know what I was thinking." She said with a fake laugh.