surprise

imani jyne
two weeks later

"jahseh take them off!" i laughed as i chased jahseh around my bedroom after he'd managed to slip a pair of my panties on over his shorts. now i know what you're thinking and no me and jahseh aren't hooking up, we have been hanging out almost everyday but we've yet to put a label on anything or establish anything of the sort. we're just imani and jahseh and i wouldn't want to change that right now. "come catch me pussy!" he shouted as he ran faster, finally diving into my couch.

i dove behind him giggling loudly as he wrapped his arms around me "jahseh let me go!" i laughed "nah shorty, you stuck with me" he smiled looking down at me. he leaned in kissed me slowly, each time our lips touched it felt so surreal and i loved the feeling everytime.

he finally released me from his grip and i snuggled further into his chest "see, you didn't want me to let you go anyways" he laughed. "oh be quiet" i giggled again, being with jahseh made me feel so much more feminine and submissive, the giggling and smiling and blushing never stopped. i'm usually so independent and connected with my masculinity but it all stops when jahseh is in my presence.

"i have a question" he said "i'm listening" i nodded looking up at him "let me take you out, you always put up in this damn apartment" he said "nigga that's a statement not a question" i straight faced him "whatever jit, you gon let me take you out or no?" he groaned "ahh, there's that question you were meaning to ask" "yes you can take me out" i smiled "good, you had no choice anyways" he shrugged and ruffled my coily hair making me groan "jahseh, i just fixed my hair" i whined "stop being a crybaby, you'll be okay".

i rolled my eyes and began to get up making him pull me back down and grab my neck giving it a squeeze "roll em' again" he spoke. i let out a huff "jah, let go" i said, he did as i asked and let me go. i sat besides him and there was a short silence before he stood up "i'm finna head back over to my crib, be ready at 7 and dress yourself in something sexy" he said with a smirk, i hummed in response and smiled lightly. he left out of my apartment and i let out a another huff.

i sat for a little while and let the thought of me and him becoming something more than whatever this is, i was scared out of my mind to experience something that intense but also the way i felt around jahseh clouded all of my fear. i just hoped that if we did ever take the next step that i wasn't making a mistake with who i decided to take those steps with, but as far as i knew jahseh was a sweet and trustworthy boy.

i soon realized that i was thinking a little bit too long because it was now a little after five pm so i rushed to my small bathroom to prepare for this date. after showering i did my makeup and with the grace of jesus himself made enough time to install a wig, finding an outfit was hard but i eventually decided on a small and short black dress that had small and intricate details that i knew jahseh would fall in love with. once i was ready i admired myself and looked down at my phone to see that it was a little after seven, as if on cue i heard three gentle knocks on my door signaling that jahseh was waiting for me.

i took a deep breath, feeling the cool mint from the gum i had put in my mouth. i quickly waddled to the door and opened the door to see jahseh there in black jeans, a white wife beater and a black leather jacket and finally tying it all together with black combat boots. he looked absolutely breathtaking, if i wasn't such a pussy i would drag him right into this apartment and give him a night he wouldn't be able to forget.

his eyes widened a bit as he looked me up and down "damn bae you look good as fuck!" he said, grabbing my hand and spinning me around to get a full view of my outfit as i giggled "fuck imani you look amazing" he let out a groan, running his fingers through his hair to get his locs out of his face which made me tingle on the inside. i stepped closer and placed each of my hands on his cheeks and softly kissed him "thank you, you look very handsome too love"

without another word he linked our arms together and we began to make our way to whatever he had planned for us, i was especially excited because while jahseh was so experienced i was so new to all of this so it put such a smile on my face to see him putting in so much effort to make me happy. after we arrived to our destination i looked up at the tall skyscraper and then back over at jahseh "what are we going to a business meeting?" i joked while nudging him making him chuckle "you'll see, shorty"

he guided me into the building, it was dead silent and all you could hear were the sounds of my heels clacking against the marble floors as we entered the elevator. i watched as he pressed the button to the very top floor and we ascended, after a few minutes we were close to the top and suddenly a black scarf was tied around my eyes and i panicked "jahseh what the fuck are you doing!" i said fearfully "bae chill out its just so you can be surprised" he chucked lightly, grabbing my hand and caressing it softly making me calm at his touch.

finally i heard the elevator ding and heard the doors creek before opening, jahseh slowly guided me forward before gently removing the scarf from my eyes and my jaw dropped at the candle lit dinner that sat in front of me. rose petals sprawled across the ground and a plethora of bouquets set up around the table, candles galore and a gorgeous view of florida's sunset, everything was so beautiful it felt like we were in the clouds. i turned around to face him "j-jahseh" i spoke softly feeling my eyes water "you did all of this for me?" i questioned, it sounded so cliché and out of a romance movie but in the moment it was all i could say.

"yes it's all for you, i just wanted to do something to let you know i really fucking appreciate you, g shit" he said, staring down at me. i couldn't do anything but engulf him in a hug as i held back my tears, in all 21 years of my life i have never been treated so beautifully it made me so emotional to know that i mattered this much to somebody "thank you so much jahseh, i- i appreciate you too" i muffled into his chest. he rubbed my back as he kept his arms wrapped around me "you're welcome" "now come on shorty, let's sit down before we miss this sunset".