cliché

imani jyne

loud music erupted from the open windows and doors of the house as i walked up, tonight was one of the biggest parties in broward and i'd be a fool not to step out. i adjusted the bottom of my mini dress as it'd risen and clutched my small purse as i entered the huge house, hot bodies surrounded me as i swam through the large crowd of people. finally making it though i went into the kitchen to take a shot and get my night started.

as i scoured through the drinks i was bumped from behind, i turn around to look up at the tall figure and saw that it was ski, jahseh's friend. "ooh shit, is that x's old bitch?" he questioned with a slur, this guy is always drunk. "i'm not his old bitch, i have a name" i crossed my arms with a raised eyebrow "my bad man" he put his hands up under defense "x is here right now, you tryna come fuck with us?" he asked. i finally took my shot of tequila and scrunched up my face at the burning sensation "mmh no, i'm good over here" i said, motioning to the array of drinks. "alright then, we preform in twenty minutes, at least be there to watch" he said with a goofy smile "i'll think about it" i smiled back and he stumbled off into the sea of people.

as i began to pour myself another drink a few girls approached, i sighed knowing where this was going "how do you know ski?" the blonde girl who stood in between her two friends asked, so cliché. i shrug "i don't know, i just know him" i said taking a sip from my drink, the strong alcohol burning my mouth. "well i saw you smiling at him, he belongs to my friend" she pointed at the brown haired girl "so back off " she crossed her arms. i let out a hyena like laugh "girl, i don't fucking want him get out of my face" "you've been warned" she scoffed before they walked off.

what kind of cringy ass shit is this? i shook my head as i walked through the crowd and out of the back doors, i watched as people skinny dipped and made out in the large pool. finally taking a seat at a pool chair and slowly sipping my drink, the loud music flooding my ears. suddenly the music was stopped and i heard a voice on the microphone that made my heart drop to my ass.

while i knew he was here i honestly wanted to forget it just for the simple fact that i hadn't seen him in weeks and the thought of contact with him made me damn near sick to my stomach, i do miss jahseh but i just can't let myself go back to that. "yo, what the fuck is up!" he yelled into the microphone, earning a loud cheer from the crowd "i'm xxxtentacion and these my niggas, members only" "we gon be performing for y'all tonight, hopefully y'all enjoy this shit" he spoke again "run that shit up, gabe"

before i knew it the performance had started and the house full of people poured out into the backyard, mosh pits had started and the crowd was so large i could barely see the stage anymore. i just nodded my head as loud bass made my ears slightly ring, watching to see the boy's performance. jahseh hopped around the stage screaming at the top of his lungs, honestly it'd look manic from somebody who wasn't into the type of music he made.

he stopped to take a break and lightly scanned the crowd, his hazel-like eyes widening as they landed upon me. he quickly fixed his face and continued his performance. after a few more songs the set was over and the group of sweaty boys made their way off of the stage, i focused my attention on my phone before a figure stepped in front of me, i look up and low and behold there stands jahseh.

"hey shorty, you fucked with the show?" he said, peering down upon me "it was alright" i shrugged, men must be humbled at all times. "you know that shit was fire" he smacked his lips making me let out a soft giggle "whatever helps you sleep at night" i smirked as i took a sip from my drink that i'd honestly forgot i had in my hand. "you know a nigga been missing you and shit?" he said, taking a seat next to me.

i cringed at his words "uhn uh jah, whats done is done i'm not talking about this" i said rolling my eyes "c'mon mani, you know it was a mistake" "just let me make it up to you" he pleaded. "no, go make it up to some other bitch" i crossed my arms "aigh-" he started but was cut off as the barbie malibu trio sashayed in our direction "you're such a slut, you were just smiling and giggling in ski's face and now you're in x's face too?" the blonde girl said, her face now turning red in anger.

"what i do is none of your concern, princess" "keep it moving" i shooed her away. jahseh looked at me with his face scrunched up in confusion "the fuck she mean you was just smiling and giggling in ski's face?" he asked, i could see him getting visibly angry. i let out a huff, not even caring to explain the situation to him and got up to go home but stopped as i felt my arm being aggressively grabbed "you hear me talking to you?" he asked, facing me towards him "yeah jahseh i heard you i don't don't feel like entertaining this bullshit" i scoffed and snatched my arm back, finally walking away.