Part 1

Rolling over in the bed I catch Lucy staring right back at me knowing I have to get out of bed and get ready for work, knowing that I don't want to get out of bed, I want more of what happened last night. It was sensational really it was.

After walking out of the shower topless waiting to find my beautiful girlfriend waiting to grace me with her presence and more importantly a cup of coffee from my favourite coffee place just down the block.

"Steamy" she said as I lent in for a kiss

"You need to get in your uniform" she finished

She slapped me on the arse as I walked away

"I love a man in uniform" she exclaims

"Same can be said for me, now we need to get dressed"

"What you like men in uniform!?" She said with a smirk

"No, but I seriously love you in uniform" I say as we walked into the bedroom and lean in for another kiss

• • • • • • •

As we walked through the door at work we let go of hands and walked our separate ways, as no one knew about our relationship and we had planned on keeping that way.

We still got to ride together as I am a Sargent, and no one knows about us.

After that mornings roll call we had found out about a new drug that was being sold by a new gang called 'south side sharps'.

• • • • • • •

We were out on patrol when we drove past some suspicious looking drug deal going down so we had to pull over, as soon as we got there they all had their guns out already pointing at us Lucy had called for backup as soon as she had seen the first gun.

They had started shooting straightaway and I looked over at her and there was that look in her eyes, the one that I didn't like purely because I knew she was going to try and do something, something to stop them something to just help them to not all end up dead because that's what was going to happen as along as they kept shooting at us, there was more of them than us currently, but we do have backup on the way. However, I'm sure there was many more of them just around the corner with their fully loaded guns just waiting to pounce on us.

'7-Adam-19 just arrived on scene'
'7-Adam-14 just arrived on scene'
'7-Adam-12 just arrived on scene'
'7-Adam-18 just arrived on scene'

"We also need RA's to the scene, active shooting situation!"

The shots kept going backwards and forwards we was knocking them out one by one, trying to keep them alive to find out their boss the bigger fish and get this new drug off the streets as as fast as it arrived.
I try to move forward with Chen covering me, I have every faith in her to protect me, I make it, it's her turn to move forward whilst I'm covering her, one of them shot her it hits her in the side, Jackson runs toward her and drags her back behind the shop and I can see him applying pressure to the wound that means it missed her vest and it actually got her!!

"Officer down additional units needed and RA units required"

My heart was racing I had moved forward again to gain a better shot at them, I need to shoot him, the one who shot Lucy, he couldn't get away unscathed. I looked down and there was a hole in my shirt with me to busy worrying about Lucy I hadn't realise that I had been shot just above my belt in my stomach, I dropped to the ground behind a bin, just as I locked eyes with her I could see the pain in her eyes, I could see all of her pain she wore it all on her face. All of a sudden they had pulled the pin out of a grande and had thrown it, it landed right near my feet, the last thing I heard was her calling my name trying to get up but struggling.