Chapter 2 Meeting

A/N: the royals last name will be Crossman because I am too lazy to give a whole new explanation.
Also Cale might be called her majesty even thought he is a boy since they can't call Cale and Alberu both the same name because they can get mixed up.

POV: Cale

As Choi Han was carrying me I saw some servants looking at me weirdly.

'It's seems like Hyung replaced most of the servants.'

"Cale-nim, he should be in this door. We should knock sinc-"

I didn't listen to him and I slammed the door.

"Hyung look who's awake!"

I saw 4 people in this room one of them was Alberu the one next to him was a girl that looked like him, right in front of the girl was a boy with black hair and red eyes the last one seems to be a maid.

"Who are you! How dare u barge in the a royals room!"

It seems that the maid was very protective of the girl.

"Felix? What are you doing here and why didn't you warn him about a royal being in this room. You know being rude to a royal could get them a serious penalty."

This time it was the girl who said that.

'Who's Felix? Is it Choi Han?'

"C-Cale?"

The next person to talk was Alberu.

"In the flesh! How are u?"

As I finished talking he suddenly hugged me. The rest of the people other than Choi Han looked shocked?

"Umm, sorry to interrupt but who are you?"

"Lucas!"

"Ok,ok sorry, but seriously who are you?"

"Oh right I didn't introduce my self. I'm Cale Henituse the son of the previous Duke of Henituse. Pleasure to meet you. Now who are you three?"

"I'm Lucas the magician of the tower."

"I'm Athanasia Crossman. The crown princess of this empire."

"Lily, I am a maid of her highness"

"The crown princess? Hyung you have a daughter or is this your younger sister?"

POV: Athanasia

"The crown princess? Hyung you have a daughter or is this your younger sister?"

'Hyung? Is he Claude's brother? I thought he only have three brothers?'

"Yes indeed she is my daughter. Are you mad?"

'Why would he be mad? Plus he is the emperor why would he need to bow to the duke's brother?'

"No, I'm not mad. I am happy for you actually, I thought you would be very sad and lock yourself in a room but instead you made a family that makes you happy. Even thought we are married, I am happy for you. Plus royals always have concubines and the concubine might end up with a child so it's pretty normal."

"Married!"

"Married!"

"Married!"

All three of us were very shocked.

'He is married to Claude? What about Mom?'