Chapter 8: We Weren't Really Friends?

Kion walked to the other males. "Hey guys," He smiled. Zin walked up and smirked at Kion, "So, the weak finally decides to meet with the strong." Kion growled, "I'm not weak! You saw me climb the ridge!"

Aisi nodded, "Kion definitely is stronger than us." "If he were, then he wouldn't be covered in cobwebs, stopping his wounds from bleeding," Zin smirked.

"I only didn't fight back because I didn't want to be kicked out of the competition!" Kion shouted. "Pfft like Rani would chose you anyway," Jacan rolled his eye's.

Aisi and Alphonse joined Kion's side, "In all honesty, Kion stands a better chance getting Rani than any of us," Alphonse stated.

Etan, Jacan, and Zin growled in annoyance.

"Go ahead! Get annoyed! It's not going to do anything!" Kion smirked. Jacan, Etan, and Zin walked away.

"Thanks guys," Kion smiled. "I wouldn't be so quick to thank me," Aisi growled, "I may not like fights, but I want Rani. I'm going to use all my power to win her. But I will still defend you from Zin, Jacan, and Etan," Aisi walked away.

Kion froze in shock. Aisi wasn't all nice like he thought. Kion turned to Alphonse, "I'm the same as Aisi. And when this is over, we will still be friends," Alphonse walked away as well.

Kion couldn't believe it. The two lions that actually were nice to him, didn't really care. They also just wanted Rani. Kion didn't really believe them when they said they still wanted to be friends after Rani's decision.

Kion growled and walked out of the den. He needed some air.