Chapter 19: Uh Oh...

"Rani!" Sahasi ran to his daughter. "Dad! What are you doing here!" Rani growled. "Looking for you! You have to come back home!" Sahasi said.

"No! You are forcing me to marry when I don't want to!" Rani argued. Sahasi looked at her anxiously, "We can talk about that later! It's your mom!"

"Mom! What's wrong with her!" Rani shouted. "She's having a panic attack! After you left she got so worried! We have to go back now!" Sahasi ordered.

Rani looked back at the plains where Kion was hunting, "We have to get Kion first." "Kion!" Sahasi shouted.

Rani nodded, "He's my mate now so deal with it!" "Ok I don't care! We have to go to your mother!" Sahasi said.

Rani's face lit up, "You don't care he's my mate?" "No I don't! I just want to get to your mom!" Sahasi growled.

Rani nodded, "Give me a sec." Rani ran to plains after Kion.

Kion was stalking at gazelle. Rani ran infront of him, worry, and excitement on her face.

"Rani?" Kion asked. "My dad doesn't care We are mates!" Rani smiled. Kion smiled back and hugged her, "That's amazing!" "Kion we have to go to the tree! My mom's having a panic attack!" Rani shouted.

Kion's eyes widened, and he nodded. They ran to Sahasi.

"Finally! C'mon let's go!" Sahasi growled. They ran back into the Tree Of Life.

Sahasi dashed into the tree, Rani and Kion right behind him.

Ananda was laying on her side. Her breathing didn't look to good. Nirmala was right beside Ananda.

Nirmala turned to Sahasi. Sahasi stared in horror. "She's stable, but her breathing has gotten worse," Nirmala explained.

Sahasi walked up to the rock. He nuzzled Ananda.

Rani couldn't hold back her tears, "This is my fault! It's my fault she is having a panic attack! I shouldn't have ran away!"

Kion pulled Rani close to his chest. Rani wrapped her arms around him.

Nirmala spoke, "Guys, you don't need to be so upset. You can't die from a panic attack. But Ananda feels like she's dieing, and that's because of the chest pain, but she won't die."

Rani wiped away her tears, "S-She won't?" Nirmala shook her head with a smile.

Rani sighed in relief. Kion nuzzled her. Rani purred.

Nirmala turned to Sahasi, "Don't worry. She'll he better soon." Sahasi gave a slight smile. He hopped onto the rock and layed beside his mate.

Nirmala ran her paw over Ananda's chest and stomach, "You must be her lucky charm. She's getting better already." "And she's mine," Sahasi put his head over hers.

"Let's give them space," Nirmala smiled. Rani nodded. Nirmala, Kion, and Rani walked out.

"I'm glad mom is going to he ok," Rani smiled. "Me too," Nirmala replied, "Now I'm off. I have to get more herbs." Nirmala walked away.

Kion licked Rani's cheek. Rani nuzzled under his chin. "I'm glad you aren't being betrothed anymore," Kion smiled. "Me either," Rani licked his muzzle. Kion purred.

"That may be true, but I still want Rani. And if you want her, then let's settle it, with a fight," A low growl said.

Kion turned to his right, "Aisi!" Aisi growled, "Even if the betrothel is over, that doesn't mean I can't fight her current mate for her paw!" Kion turned to Rani, "Don't do it Kion," Rani begged, "You don't need to fight."

"I will. Aisi won't give up," Kion turned to Aisi, "I accept your challenge." Aisi smirked, "Then get your claws out."

To Be Continued....