Dauntless

"Is it just me..or are they trying to kill us?" She says, Tris and I both laugh out of breath, I didn't realise how hard it is to be in dauntless, and I wasn't even a full member yet,

"I'm Christina" she says after catching her breath,
"I'm Tris and that's Ophelia" she says pointing at me, I smile and wave at her and we all just sit there trying to catch our breath. I can feel the dauntless people staring and judging, we were all pretty weak, so we're all of Abnegation.

"Get ready" a dauntless leader shouts, everyone goes over to the doors, and we all look out. I admire the view until I see people jumping out, "There jumping" Tris says with worry in her voice, I start breathing heavily, I wasn't a Very fit person and I knew I couldn't jump far.

"What happens if you don't jump" I ask Peter, "what do you think? You'll be faction less" he smiles and lets out a little chuckle, "good-luck stiff" he says before jumping out. "Together?" Tris begs, I nod and we count down, " 3, 2, 1" we all jump and somehow land.

I hit the hard rocks and we all laugh, I look down and notice my arm is bleeding, great. "Alright listen up!" A dauntless leader shouts and we all walk over to the edge of the building, "I'm Eric I'm one of your leaders, you wanna enter dauntless this is the way in,"

"Is there water at the bottom?" Someone shouts, Eric smirks, "guess you'll find out" a wave of silence hits the crowd, no one dares to go first until someone volunteered, "Me" Tris says, I look at her like she's crazy, because she's pretty much acting crazy. She slowly walks up to the platform and jumps, I gasp when she jumps, she's never done anything like this before.

"Alright who's next" Eric yells, I stood there in shock until I hear someone whisper in my ear, "Hey stiff, you should jump, maybe it will make you a bit less yknow..stiff" of course it was Peter. He laughs with his friends and I walk up to the platform, a turn around to face him and fall backwards, his face turned from smug to shock as I fell down and landed in this giant net.

☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

"This is the centre of life at dauntless" Four calls out to the crowd, I've never seen anything like it soldiers, training, people laughing. It was all I ever Wanted in a faction.

"You're gonna be sleeping here for the next 10 weeks" he leaves us to a massive room,
"Girls or boys?" Someone calls out
"Both" everyone laughs, and I hear a few boys whistling, I look over to where Peter is standing and he's already staring at me, it sent shivers up my spine, I don't know why but his looks had an effect on me, and not the ones I wanted.

"Get changed" he says walking away and everyone stands there awkwardly,
"Shower anyone?" Peter yells out. Everyone scoffs and walks to pick there bed, Tris, Christina and I all pick beds next to each-other, our dauntless clothes are already out on our beds, I felt awkward changing in front of everyone. I slowly start to take off my dress and hear a familiar voice behind me,

"Nice legs stiff" I ignore him and continue taking off my dress and when I face him he has a shocked face, "wow stiff" he scoffs, "where you been hiding that body" he chuckles and walks away and i just rolled my eyes. When we all finish getting changed percent to a fire pit to burn our old clothes. I see Tris hesitate to throw her clothes in until she eventually throws it in.