Peters POV

Do I have a crush on Ophelia Delacour That's a complicated question.
Yes.
I took an interest in her when I first met her a couple years ago, ever since then I've pretty much been head over heels.
She was always best friends with Tris and her brother Caleb. I hated how close they were.  But when I saw her choose dauntless at the choosing ceremony, I pretty much jumped out of my seat with excitement.

I'm going to tell our story so far from my point of view

☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

We walked into our shared rooms, I hated sharing rooms, I preferred being alone but any chance to both annoy and flirt with Ophelia.

She picked her bed next to Tris and Christina so I decided to choose the bed closest to her, which was the bed in front of hers, we had to change and get out of our "old faction" clothes and into our "new faction" clothes.

I started taking off my shirt and I look up and see Ophelia already undressed, "where have you been hiding that body stiff" I chuckle, I try not to look at her too much, I may be a dick but I still have respect.

When we all get dressed we have to line up and throw our clothes in the burning fire pit, it was pretty easy for me, I'd give anything to forget my Candor life, but for others it was hard.

☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

The lunch area was big, I didn't know many dauntless people so I just sat with Edward, my main rival, of course I hated it but he sat close to Ophelia and that was a plus, I pretty much zoned out the whole dinner except for Ophelia's snap back with Four,
"What makes you think you can talk to me?"
"Must be because your so approachable"
I let out a slight quiet laugh, she's always been snappy like that, especially to me, it's sometimes funny and mostly annoying, but I can't blame her based on how I act.

☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

We are awoken by a loud bang by Four, "I want you in the pit in 2 minutes"
I slowly wake up and the first thing I do it look at Ophelia, she looks, interesting, "wow stiff you look so awake, fresh as a daisy or should I say zombie"
"Shut up, you can't talk looking like a wannabe Jonas brother"

Everybody laughs at her comment including me, I knew I could make her shut up real quick by just taking off my shirt, well it worked. Did I mention I have a 6-pack? Trained all my life for this moment, it was worth it.

She sits up and stares at me, and I knew the attraction wasn't as one sided as I thought, "see something you like stiff" I step closer to her bed, her eyes look at me, then my chest, then at me, "no..of course not" she blushes and quickly looks away,

"Sure you don't" I laugh and walk to the bathrooms, I heard Tris and Christina say something about me flirting which she thought was totally crazy, but it's obvious I was.

☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

"There are two stages of training. First is physical, push your bodies to the breaking point and you'll master the methods of combat." I already can tell I'm failing this.

"The second is mental. Again, breaking point, your face your worst fears, and conquer them unless they get you first. You'll be trained separately from the Dauntless born, but you'll be ranked together, after initiations rankings will determine what jobs you're moving to, leadership guarding the fence or keeping the faction less from killing each other"

"The rankings will also determine who gets cut" Eric chimes in. We all look at each other in shock, "Cut?" Christina says shocked
"At the end of each stage of training, the lowest ranking initiates will be leaving us" he says whilst sighing
"To do what?" Al says,
"There's no going home to your families so you will live faction less" he says smirking as if he wanted us to leave.
"It's a new rule"
"A new rule? Somebody should've told is that" Christina shouts
"Would you have chosen differently? Out of fear?"

I have to say, he was right, but being factionless was crazy, I started to panic but not for me, for Ophelia, she wasn't the strongest person, I looked over at her and notice some weird things.

Hee breathing was heavy, her hands were fidgeting, and she started to sweat, she was having a panic attack. I sneak over to her and put my hand on her back and I feel her relax a bit more, "you ok?" I whisper, she stares at me and nods slightly before looking back at Eric, I just smile and look away, I'm glad I could help.

☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

Training was Surprisingly easy, shooting target was even easier. I noticed Ophelia was Suprisingly good at most of the training parts, I wanted to compliment her, to move our relationship forward, but before I could I notice Four walked up to her and I started feeling weird.

My fists clenched, my breathing became heavy, I started to sweat and I felt a rage, I wasn't jealous was I? I've never been jealous before, until now, seeing her so happy that Four noticed her made me angry, when he walked away i walked up to her but not to compliment her.

"Nice job stiff you're already getting all the boys attention" I walk away giving the cold shoulder.

☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

Our morning jogs were good and bad, we stop and notice a factionless family and I walk up to Ophelia, still upset about the Four situation, "check it out stiff that's going to be your new family, go say hi" I laugh and he just rolls her eyes and muttered "douche" she thinks I couldn't hear but I did.

"Just joking around stiff" I chuckle and whisper in her ear, it was fun watching her blush and freeze whenever I get close to her

Last training part of the day was fighting, Tris and this tough girl had to fight, I laughed to myself knowing Tris would fail

"Come on Tris" Ophelia yells
"Yeah come on Tris" I yell back, they both stare at me and I just give a thumbs up to Ophelia, I expected her to roll her eyes but she smiled and I could do nothing but wink back.

Tris got beat the shit out of, I felt a bit bad, Ophelia ran over to help her, and I grabbed an ice pack to give to Tris "this might help" I say quietly before walking away.
☆꧁༒❤︎︎༒꧂☆

"Listen up, know what's this board is? It's your life, we grade you every day if you're still on the road by the end of the first stage you're out." Eric says, I'm second, fuck.

Edward was first, that blonde giant always beats me in everything, and what's worse is I could tell he had a crush on Ophelia. She was just above the line, Tris was below it.

I started training every day, blood, sweat and tears, it made me physically sick, thanks to my father, I decided to blow off some steam, I needed a drink, actually I needed many drinks, I catch my breath after training and walk down to the bar when I see her, Ophelia.