112

Stefani's pov

"You need to hold that anonymous vote with the chairmen and immediately get rid of your dad," Carter was on the couch speaking her mind.

"Absolutely not, what are the consequences that come along with that?" I snapped.

"Well, I think it's more like she's looking at the positives than the negatives; positives pertaining to having a long lasting relationship with Lillian without it feeling like it's a scandal," Eleanora explained.

Okay but this is not so simple..

"I say vote the bastard out too," Nicole contemplated.

"No, no, no, no- No," I looked at every single last one of them.

"I didn't even say anything," Olly spoke up in defense- true.. but extra precaution because I won't do that.

"No, literally," Rachel and Veronica looked at each other.

"Wait- I think we're approaching this wrong, take a step back. Why isn't it a good idea?" Lillian came from behind me and held my shoulders for comfort.

"Because there's going to be an explosion with the press, it'll put me under a microscope in the social outlet and the business one.. plus, the man's a lunatic; how can I counter his bullshit? I can't measure nor scale out what he might do when I take his spot as CEO from under nose. His ego is way up here, and my line of sight in seeing through a plan like that is down here," I provided a physical representation with my hands of what I was dealing with if I were to cast a vote.

"Okay, let's maximize your line of sight," Nicole stepped in.

"Yeah, let's see.. we need a 'why' aspect to go about initiating a such a vote- one that doesn't expose or bring about the suspicion of her and Lillian," Olly chimed in.

"About time your brain started kicking in," Nicole sighed in relief.

"A little motivation goes a long ways you know," Olly wiggled her brows and made Nicole shake her head with a goofy smile.

"Please, a little recess time and you're ready to get back to work?" I mindlessly blinked at the two picking such a time to flirt.

To each their own..

"Well... I do have records of falsified documents about the environmental department and how it ties back to Martha-

"Mary," Lillian corrected me and I took a deep breath... she's so lucky to be my wife right now, had it been anyone else, I'd snap.

"Yes, that one... I have a paper trail of her fucking with the company's numbers that ties into my bank statements on how I've been paying the salaries of the employees that fell under that department- Lana included. I even have the emails documented of the employees complaining about the falsified rumor of budget cuts being made.. I could use that to initiate the vote," I massaged my temples.

"But tie Kent to it or else Mary is going to be the only one getting burned," Carter added.

"Whether he knew about it or not, he's responsible for his company and because he turned a blind eye to the lives of others that have devoted their lives and efforts to his so called good name... not to mention my collection of photos of catching him and Marth- Mary together on the act during his engagement with Lillian..." I opened my eyes to see the room in agreement.

"Okay so Mary's definitely going to jail," Rachel concluded.

"Wait- why is this a bad idea? It sounds full proof," Veronica questioned.

"Because it'll raise more questions as to how I knew about this and why I didn't say anything until now when the Wedding is right around the corner," I sighed.