decription

Edoardo Rossi
he's 81 and he's a very gloomy and bossy person but he's head over heels in love with his wife.
hair:balck
eyes:green

Francesca Rossi
she's 77 and she the opposite of her husband. she's fun and energetic and is head over heels in love with her husband.
hair:brown
eyes:gray

Lorenzo Rossi
he's the oldes of the brothers.
he's 60 and the intimidating kind outside and
cute with his family.
hair:black
eyes:gray

Ella Rossi
she's 54 and is the rebelious kind.
hair: brown
eyes:hazel

Noah Rossi
he's 25 and likes games. he's a calm person with good relationship skills. doesnt matter if it's a friendly or romantic relationship.
hair:black
eyes:hazel

Angello Rossi
he's 24 and likes causing trouble. he's a troublesome one with a lot of energy.
hair:brown
eyes:gray

Mason Rossi
he's 23 and likes parties. at home he's always thinking about having fun and mostly only has energy if he's parting.
hair:black
eyes:gray

Luca Rossi
he's 22 and likes swimming he has a lot if energy and he waists it while swimming.
hair:black
eyes:hazel

Emilio Rossi
he's 21 and likes gardening he doesnt like just sitting or doing the things that he dislikes.
hair:brown
eyes:green

Roy Rossi
he's 20 and likes eating. he never has energy if he doesnt eat 4 times a day at least.
hair:brown
eyes:hazel

Marcello Rossi
he's 58 and the second oldest and the twin of Raffaello.
hair:brown
eyes:green

Lily Rossi
she's 54 and she's the bossy kind.
hair:brown
eyes:blue

Dario Rossi
he's 25 and likes money. money is everything for him.
hair:brown
eyes:black

Leonel Rossi
he's 21 and likes shopping. he's a huge fashionista.
hair:black
eyes:blue

Luciano Rossi
he's 18 and likes learning languages. he's interested in traveling around the world.
hair:brown
eyes:green

Jay Rossi
he's 17 and likes movies he doesnt find much joy in other things.
hair:brown

Xavier Rossi
he's 56 and the third oldes and is the kind who loves playing and having fun.
hair: black
eyes: green

Olivia Rossi
she's 50 and she's a little strict but still caring and fun.
hair: Blond
Eyes: blue

Elijah Rossi
he's 26. he likes basketball. grumpy but if you get close to him he's a sunshine.
hair:blonde
eyes:green

Ezra Rossi
he's 19 and he likes books. he's quite and mostly talks with his twin Enzo.
hair:black
eyes:blue

Enzo Rossi
he's 19 and likes video games. he'a a very possitive person and he mostly enjoys spending time with his twin Ezra.
hair:black
eyes:blue

Axel Rossi
he's 20 and likes sports. he's very energetic and sometimes a very angry person.
hair:black
eyes:green

Apollo Rossi
he's 18 and likes sleeping. he's a moody person but his mood depends on who well and how much he sleeps.
hair:blonde
eyes:blue

Raffaello Rossi
he's 58 and he's the second oldest and the twin of Marcello.
hair brown
eyes:green

Luna Rossi
she's 58. she's very sweet and loving.
hair:blonde
eyes: green

Maximo Rossi
he's 23 and he likes learning about technology and hacking. he's sometimes moody depends on where he is.
hair: blonde
eyes: green

Fabio Rossi.
he's 18 and he loves skatebording and making scrapbooks about his family members.
hair:black
eyes:gray

Antonio Rossi
he's 20 and he's always listening to music.  he loves coffee a lot and he's always full of energy and he's never sleepy beacuse of it.
hair: brown
eyes: green

Ellio Rossi
he's 21 and he loves motorbiking. he goes for a ride about 4 times a day. his mood depends on how well his ride went.
hair: blonde
eyes: gray

Nico Rossi
he's 23 and he likes coding. he's a big teddy bear.
hair: black
eyes: gray