CHAPTER 3

~

I sat down on my sit then the teacher continues her teaching.

Time skip~

It's already 5:00 in the evening my last subject just ended. I was on my way in the parking lot when i bump into a guy who looks a year older than me he said sorry then he continue walking " Rude much huh? He didn't even help me get up, welp seniors in school are always like that anyways" i said. After a whole 5 minutes of complaining i went where my car is parked then went home.

Zhang Qi Ling pov

It was time to go home so I quickly arranged my thing and went to the parking lot when i bump into this guys I apologized then I continue to walk. You must be thinking why I didn't help him let me tell you why. I'm Zhang Qi Ling 21 years old 3rd year Architect student– okay enough with self introduction i was in hurry because well admirers girls-boys i just don't like interacting with people also they are so pushy sometimes i just want to shout at them there was this time i got shove because they are competing who will give their gift/s first and I fell on the bench and need to get hospitalized because my head was bleeding need to rest for 3 weeks it was the best thing happened also the unlucky thing because my parents keep scolding me. That's why i was hurrying because they know what time our class dismissal. I will just apologize properly when i see him i again.

I was about to reach the gate exit when this one girl i hate the most showed up in front of me "zhang-ge, Hi!" she greeted "A-ning, What do you want?" I asked "rude, anyways i just want to give you this" she said then she shyly shows me a cake "i made this myself, I hope you accept it." she continues "I don't like sweet stuffs, but you can give it to others." I declined "WHAT?! You wont take it? I spent more than 4 hours to make a perfect cake for you but you wont accept it?!" She asked angrily "I told you i don like sweets. Now if you will excuse me i need to go." I said firmly and left.