🐙Chapter 2🐙

Tony Stark's pov:

When the meeting was over, I found Pepper and decided to do something I didn't really want to do, but I had to. I needed her to track whoever this "Ari" kid is, so I know what to do when I look over the applications. 

"Okay, I'll just track the number, and... here she is." Pepper showed me her laptop. 

"Arabella Saetang, born in 200, and goes to Midtown now. I wonder if Peter knows her?" I nodded at all this. I saw a picture of her that was recently posted on her instagram. It was her, and another girl, and a boy, all on a beach together. 

"Okay, should I ask her about this?" I asked Pepper. "Hm, yeah. But don't give out any information about yourself. Also, if you're going to text during meetings, please try to be more discreet about it." Pepper said right before I left the room. 

I waited for Peter to get home before texting  Arabella to tell her that I know everything about her. Peter might know something about her. 

"Hey Peter!" I beckoned him to the couch to sit down as soon as he got home. "Do you know about Arabella Saetang?" I asked bluntly. "No... I mean I know who she is, she goes to my school. She seems cool, and she really likes science. But she has her own friends." He explained. "I know, Pete, but is she in your classes?" I asked. "Oh- yeah in science. We took that test today by the way." "Oh, cool! I seriously hope you don't mind this." After Peter moved in, instead of being a formal intern, he was just my son who helped me in the lab. And I think that worked better for the both of us. 

"No offense Mr Stark, but you need this intern." We both laughed. "Pete, seriously though, we talked about this. No more-" "I know, I know, no more 'Mr Stark' stuff. I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes. 

Arabella's pov:

I was walking home when I got a text from that wrong number from this morning. 

Stranger: I know who you are

Stranger: Also, why is my name Stranger?

Ari: Wtf

Ari: It's because you are a stranger 

Stranger: Look Ari, I know who you are now so please don't try to lie. I don't like liars.

Ari: Excuse???

Stranger: Arabella Saetang, Born on January seventeenth, 2003. You attend Midtown High. 

Ari: DUDE. 

Stranger: I found some instagram pictures, and I'm guessing this is you.

Stranger: 

Stranger: Don't you think you're a little young for a belly Botton piercing?

Ari: I only got it done for the beach trip. It's long gone now.