🌻Chapter 16🌻

Warning: Implied horniness 

Arabella's pov:

"So, how long have you liked me?" Jaxson asked as our taxi took us to the restaurant. "Honestly? Can't really say. I've always just found you really cool." I said, leaning into him. "Look, I hope you don't find this weird. Because if you do, you gotta say something." Jaxson said. "I mean, I don't think it's weird, do you?" I asked. "Nah. But you know in those stupid movies, the couple never talks about how weird they feel and things just go badly. I don't want that to happen." He explained. "I really like you, Jaxson. It's not going to happen." I smiled up at him. "Well, you look really pretty tonight, and you're refusing to tell me where we're going. So either you're gonna kill me or you have a special surprise." He joked. "I'm going to kill you, and nobody will suspect me because I'm Tony Stark's little girl." I joked back. "No really, where are you taking me?" He asked. "Well, you're about to find out, because we're here!" I payed the cab driver, then pulled Jaxson out of the car. 

"Mastro's Steakhouse! How'd you pay for that?" Jaxson asked. (Real place, great food) "I just asked Tony to pay for this one date. I promise not everything will be this expensive." After a while of waiting, we sat down at our table. "So, is this awesome or what?" I asked. "Dude, this is crazy. Like, my parents sometimes eat here, but I've never gotten in!" Jaxson looked around the room. "I can totally get used to this." He smirked. "Good, because there's a lot more where that came from." I smiled back at him.

"Wow, that was awesome! We gotta come back." He jumped into the taxi I had called for us. "I don't know man, I promised tony this would be the only time I needed him to pay for a date." "And what did he say?" Jaxson asked knowingly. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, he said that he'd always help me pay for a good date." I groaned. "Yeah, that's what I thought. Anyways, next date, I'm paying." He relaxed his shoulders into the seat of the taxi and sighed. "Wanna come back to the Tower for a bit? Hang out and stuff?" I offered. "Hell yeah I do!" Jaxson hugged me from behind and smiled. 

Finally, we arrived at the Tower. "Okay, just warning you. Tony's AI is probably gonna detect something wrong with you, but don't worry, I got it handled." I explained as we hopped in the elevator. And just as I predicted, FRIDAY went off. "Relax FRIDAY, it's Jaxson. He's cool." I said. "Dude, I still can't believe that you get to live here! That's wild." "It's pretty awesome. Everyone here is really nice too." 

We stepped out of the elevator and walked into the living room where everyone was sitting and drinking. "Guys. I want everyone to meet Jaxson." I introduced him. Tony stood up and walked up to Jaxson. "Listen. If you ever hurt my daughter, I'll destroy your life." He said drunkenly. "Yes sir, I understand completely. Jaxson nodded. "Polite. I like it." Tony mumbled. "Well, we're gonna go. See ya!" I waved and led Jaxson to my room. "Sooo... what do you want to do?" I asked. "I don't know man, wanna just watch a movie?" He suggested. "Yeah, I have Top Gun on Amazon, we'll just put that on." I mumbled. Jaxson nodded. "Here, get in bed. Wanna cuddle?" He nodded again, taking off his jeans and blazer, leaving him in only his boxers and white button down shirt. "Gimme a minute. I wanna take off this stupid dress." I muttered, turning around so I was only in my underwear and bra. 

Quickly, I put on a t-shirt and climbed into bed with him. "Your bed is so soft. I love this." Jaxson mumbled, pulling me into his arms. "Why'd you put on this movie if you're not watching it?" Jaxson laughed. "Because I get hot for Tom Cruise. That's why." I smirked, leaning into Jaxson. "Uh... can I kiss you?" He asked. "Hell yeah." I whispered, hoping none of the Avengers in the rooms next to me could hear. He kissed me, carefully at first, put when I kissed back, he started a full on make out session. "Hmhf- Jack- please stop." I pulled away quickly. "What? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry." He quickly apologized. "No, I just know that we're gonna get caught. I got underdressed in front of Lily just earlier today, and it set off a FRIDAY protocol. I don't need you to get the heat for that." "Oh. Oh that kinda sucks." Jaxson said sadly. "We can always go to your house later." I suggested. Jaxson nodded, and quickly shut off the tv. "Let's go to bed." He mumbled. "Jack- please don't tell me that we're going to be awkward." I groaned. "We won't. How about tomorrow, we go to my house after school." He suggested. "Sounds good. Now if we go to sleep before Tony finds out, he won't want to wake us up." I said, slipping under the covers.