11. Let It Rip!

R Y D E R

"Move over."

"I can't move over. You just have to deal with it."

 I roll my eyes as he tries to push me over some. "Josh, I swear." What the hell was I thinking when I signed up for this. Not even three hours and I'm already getting annoyed. "Look!" I turn to look at him. "This is my second damn flight in a little over twenty-four hours, don't piss me off."

"Not hard to do." He mumbles as he pouts. His eyes gloss over when he does that and makes his eyes more vibrant. 

Stop thinking about that. 

I don't know how the hell I am going to do this. He is a distraction and I hope he didn't realize I meant him when I said that earlier. Which is ridiculous because I have never had someone distract me this much besides Candice. I think I need to get laid just to get whatever tension out of my system, then I wouldn't be so confused.

"Cowboy." He whines and damn it and that damn name. "Yes twink." He glares at me, but I can't help but laugh. Damn him and making me let these emotions out. "I'm squished." He moves in closer to me and whispers. "The man is taking up his seat and some of mine." I look over and notice how big the man is. I laugh hard then, as he hits my chest. "You'll live Josh."

"Go, fuck yourself Ryder." He moves back with his arms cross over his chest, looking so uncomfortable, squished like a sardine. I don't know what compels me to do it, but I lift up my arm rest to let him move closer to me. He leans into me and sighs in relief. "Thank you." He looks up at me and his eyelashes are really long. How can a man's eyelashes look like that? They look better than any woman's fake ones. "I don't know why we couldn't take the jet, or at least first class."

We could have flown first class but maybe he could learn how us common folk travel. "Not everyone has that luxury, plus no jet. We need to be not on anyone's radar."

"Fine."

"If you be good and not complain, I will call Johnny and you can talk to Katrina." His head snaps up and the brightest smile stretches across his face. 

"Really." 

I nod my head because words won't escape me at the moment. He looks so damn beautiful. Wait...what the actual fuck? God Ryder snap the fuck out of it. He is light and you are darkness, and besides you have never been attracted to a guy before.

"I could kiss you." Please don't, I don't know what the hell I would do if you did. My mind is so fucked up right now, more than it was when I first came home. "You don't know what this means to me." He lays his head back down on me and yawns. I sit as still as possible not saying a fucking word, not moving a damn muscle. "You're not so bad grizzly bear." First Cowboy now grizzly bear.  I shake my head as he smiles with his eyes closed and then he is lightly snoring.

Fuck I wish I could fall asleep that fast. I lean my head back and hear the guy snort next to Josh but when I look over to him, he has an embarrassed look on his face. Oh, fuck! Please God, no! Then I smell it and Josh scrunches up his nose and buries himself deeper into my chest. I try not to breathe in the air, but I swear it just gets worse. Then I hear it again and I have been through some shit before, I honestly rather be back there before the incident then deal with this stench. 

We should have taken the jet, or first class.

Josh literally climbs up on me with eyes still closed and buries his face in my neck. "Save yourself Cowboy." He whispers and I chuckle as I bury my face in his neck and take a deep breath of his scent. For some damn reason he calms me down, my demons don't claw me at the back of my neck. "I'm supposed to be saving you Josh." He looks up with his hand on my chest and fuck if my heart does not beat faster.

"Oh fuck!" He pinches his nose. "How the fuck is it still lingering?" He buries his head back in my neck.

"IBS asshole." The guy growls out and lets another one rip. I glare at him, but the stench is so fucking bad I bury my head back into Josh's neck. "Fucking faggots." The lard of a man mumbles and I almost throw Josh off of me to pummel the man.

"Cowboy, don't." His hand on my chest as my breathing becomes erratic. "He's not worth it. I have dealt with this kind of crap." He giggles when he says that, and I can't help but smirk even though it still fucking wreaks. "All my life, I will not stoop to their level." He runs his hand up and down my chest to calm me down. His touch is soothing me, and I do not know how to feel about that.

A sound explodes and Josh climbs on me like a damn Koala. "Oh my God we are going to die! Did the engine explode?" I throw my head back and laugh, but it doesn't last long when a flight attendant comes and says we are freaking out the passengers.  "Then give us some damn oxygen masks because we are going to die here." I sit back down with him still clinging to me as he buries his head in my neck again. 

I dig into my pocket and grab the card Marshall gave me. I will not take advantage of it but this is emergency because I do not know how much more I can handle this stench, or is it because Josh is clinging to me like this?

"Miss is there any first-class seats available?" Josh's head perks up, but he plugs his nose. "Please." He bats his eyes and I swear I would cave to that damn look. She smiles sweetly at him. 

"Let me see what I can do hun." She leaves and the guy lets another one rip.

"Seriously! Take something for that. Fuck!"  

I can't help it and bury my face back into Josh's neck. This is just too damn intimate for me but then I swear I feel his lips on my neck. It sends a fucking shiver down my spine. "Sorry." He mumbles into my neck. "Was an accident." Accident or not it has things stirring and this is not fucking good. 

The attendant comes back, and I nearly jump out of the seat making Josh fall and is wedged between me and the seat. "Shit!" I grab his hand to help him up. "There is one seat available, but it is wide enough for two if you want." I go to give her the card, but she shakes her head. "There is only about forty minutes left of the flight."

What the hell? Have we been dealing with this for the past fucking hour and half?

"Deal!" Josh practically screams as the guy keeps letting them rip and you can hear passenger's groan. He climbs up me again. "Get me away from the devil man. I don't want to die like this. Death by farts. No fucking thank you!" I laugh as we grab our stuff and head to first class, but not before we hear her talk to the man. "Sir, we have a perfectly good seat at the back of the plane, where you will not disturb the other passengers." I hear clapping as the fucking ass gets up as I turn to look back grunting and farting along the way.

"My fucking hero." Josh mewls and I chuckle as I shake my head.

"Trust me I did that more for me than you." You have no idea how much I needed you off of my body.

"Either way thank you." He kisses my cheek as we sit down. 

Fuck! Is there supposed to be tingles?

"Don't do that again?" I mask my emotions because I do not know what to think of anything of this shit.

"Sorry." He looks sheepish and now I'm a dick again. I just nod my head and now the rest of the flight is going to be awkward, but Josh surprises me by striking up a conversation as nothing ever happened.

How am I going to get this guy to hate me? Because I can't feel like this towards him, whatever it is. I need to protect him from the threat but mostly from me.