🫕Tale 1 : Dreams and wishes🧁

"Always remember son."

"The crown is not a sign of possession, but a reminder of your responsibility. The very life of yours is pledged to the people."

"Never take any decision without remembering your people."

"King Amire advised his elder son walking beside him, through the hallway of their castle.

The golden rays of sunlight, where just hitting the castle, making his elder Son's hair shine like ruby, the Red hair prominent, reminding King Amire of his dear wife, how the gene works Namjoon his elder son was the replica of his wife the same soft feature, and dimples, the quiet frown on his forehead, reminding him of how affected he was by his words.

"Don't think so deeply Joon, I want to educate you as much as possible before my time-"

"Appa-" Namjoon scolds the king not liking the way the next words usually are, how every king has a limited time with his child, being so busy he rarely has time to spend with his sons. But Namjoon never once complained.

"I know, I know my lovely son, but I am so proud of you. To finish your education before its duration now people might think that you are father the king and help you get the degree sooner but I just want to brag about my son and how smart he is!"

Namjoon smiles shyly and beaming from the praises he was receiving from the king which was a rare event.

"But son, always remember a degree is not everything, education is good. I want to appreciate your academic gains, but I would also like you to grow as a prince who has a lot of life skills to go with this.

Go between the public and learn from them, try to create a livelihood with not just your education, but from basic life skills too.

You are young and energetic at the right time to learn more."

Namjoon nods enthusiastically, he always wanted to live a normal life but being a royal he was never allowed to go anywhere, without assistance or to live anywhere outside the castle without protection. Now the time had finally come when this father himself insisted on living outside the castle without any restrictions.

"Son, don't be so enthusiastic, it hurts my heart, how little you know about the world. it is not as easy as it seems, it is not that free as it looks,being in a castle restricts you,but it also protects you as a nest." King Amire says feeling emotional his beloved child was going to start a new chapter of his life.

"Don't worry appa your son is more than capable of any struggle that awaits, I'll make you proud as always." Namjoon says beaming.

Namjoon wished and dreamed for this day to come all his life. He was so ready to live as a normal person for once without the responsibility, without the eyes, without the weight of being the prince where he would be treated just like any other person who lived and has Kingdom. Just the normal with no expectations with no entitlement.