Tale 5 : bright and grumpy 🌻

"sorry sir, but we have not intend what so ever." Jin says not even letting Daniel finish his first line.

Jungkook beside him could be called what is the epitome of happiness.

He was beaming like a little bundle of joy ever since he found Daneil in front of the shop earlier when he was just about to go for some deliveries.

He had skipped the work to get Daneil in quickly, because it's not everyday you see the prince's knight in front of your home, wanting to discuss about the contest he so badly wishes to join in everyday.

"Well, Mr Kim I very much appreciate your enthusiasm,but kindly let me finish telling you the terms and conditions before you come to any conclusion." Daneil speaks words laced with sarcasm.

"There is only one conclusion sir, but please do continue." Jin says beside him jungkook visibly squirming at how stubborn his brother is on this.

"As far as I know you have been recieving the tax benefit even after the shop has started sending deliverables with the name tag on it, and according to the new law, the expection only implies on small-scale business owners and not bakeries that can afford sending in deliverables." Daniel says removing a printed sheet from his coats opening up the folded sheet to place it in front of Jin.

Jin's eyebrows furrows as he hears Daneil talk, about the new law, jin is soon to pick up the sheet and read it through.

And it's true but it's unfair to pay tax for the  little profit they were able to make after repairing that worn out junk of a vehicle.

"But- but you cannot categories us with the other who are actually sending batch products we are only to deliver the few order we recieve that to me and my brother go in for the delivery it is not actually an expansion, you see..." Jin clarifies with the little hope he has.

Daniel stays quite for a moment as if he has to think over what Jin just said, while in fact this is going exactly as Daniel wanted it to he beams internally that his plan worked, he is a genius for coming up with this plan, Namjoon would be delighted to hear it.

They aren't doing anything outside the law, more of like a charity and creating awareness about the new law which was anyways going to get to them in few months of time.

Jungkook holds Jin's hand reassuringly as if to say breath it's going to be fine.

"Ehmm" Daneil clears his throat "that being said, i would never want to take away the profit from our citizen, if you are willing to join in the competition of Prince held this year, you know not only it brings pride and fame to you but also tax benefit for upto 14% for just entering the  competition, you don't even have to be selected." He continues after watching the Little one's eyes shine in interest he knows it's only One more person he has to win.

Jin stays still although the tax benefit seems tempting, he cannot even fathom the thought of all the pompous act he would have to take part in if they get selected.

He is very happy with the quite and stable life he is living right now thank you very much.

But the 14% tax benefit is not something he can take lightly it will almost negate the extra 15% to mere 1%.

"We will participate." Mrs.Kim answers as she was standing right at the hallway listening to the conversation.

Jin hesitates "but mo?" "Thank you Daneil for personally coming in here, please share the form with us Jin will be at the Royal court next morning it's a word from me, carry on with the tax reduction." Mrs kim states making jungkook go hug her this was really his lucky day.

As soon Daneil leaves, Jin is ready to protest but Mrs kim beats him " i know Jin even I hate all the Royal shenanigans after a Shop is selected but let's be honest here the chances of us wining is probably negative why would the Prince be interested in , interning in a bakery?"

"Why not? I love bakery I'm sure the prince would too, Hyung can I come with you tomorrow?" Jungkook asks beaming brightly.

"No,you will be taking over the delivery tomorrow." Mrs kim instructs making Jin laugh  he can't believe this kid is genuinely sad for not being able to submit a form.

"I can assure you Jungkook it won't the Prince himself getting the submission forms, so the chances are zero.they have lots and lots of staff for that staff whose life are below them, who are born to only serve them" Jin brushes Jungkook hair who still looks grumpy.

"You never know Hyung this is the closest we are to the Prince."

_______________

A happy scream suprises Jin for the second time since this morning as he turns around to find Jungkook standing beside the guard with his delivery bag.

The first being finding the Kim Namjoon, the prince himself sitting on the desk with a glass wall to separate the outside where a line stays holding the application for the competition.

There are still few people before Jin, Jin whisper shouts Jungkook name to catch his attention, the happy squeals of meeting the prince happening continuously in the background.

"Jungkook what are you doing here?"

"Ohh we got an urgent request from the Royal house today demanding for our finest products to be send over to the palace court for testing of quality with regards to the competition. Mom send me here as you already left." Jungkook says in one breath meanwhile peeking over the crowd to find the prince smiling gently the the applicants.

"See I told you Hyung the Prince will be here he is not like the old royals who don't even bother to meet their people."

Jin sighs agreeing to jungkook. "I'm coming with you Hyung I want to greet the Prince."

Jin smiles as they approach the glass wall  Namjoon looking straight at him only a small window open through which you can slide in the application.

"Hello again Jin! It seems you recognise me now, there is no need to greet me awkwardly after we have become such good acquaintance." Namjoon says his voice as soft and sweet as he has heard the rumours about the prince Jungkook thinks.... Wait acquaintance??
.
.
.
Hiii I'm 🔙 again
Do comment and interact.