Tale 4 : Interest and Value 🧁

The scene enfolds as any of those magical moments, 

In his denim apron today gently using the golden  flour strainer to the dark wooden bowl below, adding in whisked eggs and milk combination. Carefully taking the measured creamcheese and pouring butter, into letting it melt slowly over the pastel blue portable gas stove.

The gushing and whispers could be heard as the he continues cooking, the single station in the front of the bakery is an recent addition Hani added after stopping the customers in the kitchen to watch her sons bake, the single station was more of like a show rather than the actual baking. 

But her customers liked it who was she to complain about.

He added in the cake flour sliding the excess amount from the measuring spoon and adding it to the mix. There is a slight smile and his eyes twinkling like stars in galaxy as he seems to enjoy doing whatever he does.

Separating the egg whites and yellow skillfully he finds the gasps pleasing as he works with practice and speed. Finally adding sugar and whisking the egg whites he places the baking sheets into the layer pans and starts pouring the mixture into each one of them.

And keeps them into the large oven the oven tings in over twenty minutes and he wears his grey baking mittes and gets the tray out.

The aroma spreads all over the shop and in the neighbourhood making everyone curious the rich aroma us almost magnetic that pulls in more customers

"Hey Jungkookie!" The bell chimes and Jungkook immediately knows his Hyung is here even before the call.

Jin was taking break after his morning and afternoon shift Jungkook filling in, the man in an unusual green bucket hat which seems to suit him enters

"Look at the crowd, our Jungkookie is keeping Seokjin hyungs legacy isn't he." 

"Hobi hyung!" Jungkook complaints shyly while he packs the last order of cheesecake he just got the two girls giggling at the counter.

Jungkook always made sure to make extra as even though it was one person who would have ordered the rest to start asking as soon as the aroma hits.

"Want some?" Jungkook asks but smiles as soon as he sees Hoseok wearing the apron and getting inside the counter to help him.

Also grabbing a piece of cake for himself. "Mmmmh, whoever gets to marry you is so damn lucky man!" Hoseok chimes as he gobbles up the cake.

"Here's the balance from what I got from the delivery at the library, those oldies paid a good tip for the customized Chess board and pieces Yoongi made, and as usual the cupcakes got its benefits in tips." Hoseok winks while Jungkook counts the money and keeps it in a separate white envelope naming it in the drawer.

"But, it's Yoongi hyungs skills, the cupcakes just got a beneficiary tip because you are the one who delivered both of them." Jungkook says scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay Jungkook, you know Jungkook we always share the tip equally no matter from whose work we got it." Hoseok pats his shoulder.

"Well, Yoongi Hyung has started taking personalized orders. He is finally getting confident in his craving skills no matter how much we said he always said he was not ready."  Jungkook says looking at the next order that came in just now.

"Yea well it was directly an order from the Prince himself, so he couldn't say-" 

"Wait wait wait you mean to say The prince knows about Yoongi Hyung how ? How did it happen? When did they become acquainted?"

"Hmm, beats me too, he never said anything. It's just today I came to know that the delivery was for the Prince." Hoseok says deep in thoughts.

"Well, clearly he has a lot to explain, I'm coming with you when are you meeting him?" Jungkook asks ready to go at that minute if possible.

__________

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asks from his desk, confused looking through the list again and again.

"Positive"

"Knead bread is not registered in the list of Prince welcoming." Daniel says without a speck of doubt.

"I have personally checked it twice and Knead Bread hasn't registered themselves, it seems like they won't be entering the competition, they never have. Even in the past history record they haven't registered themselves." Daniel says placing the record before Namjoon.

Namjoon stays, still chin in his hand looking at the papers. 

"It doesn't matter, My Prince, you know that they wouldn't be able to say no if you were to intern there. I can get my people right away there with the official notice." Daniel says getting his phone out.

"No!" 

"That's against their individual rights, but even  that's not the point, if I were to get an Royal order it would be like raising their price from nothing to a muse, an attraction for everyone." Namjoon says, raising his eyebrow "And I don't intend to unnecessarily increase their value because of the Prince's personal interest and not the quality of work." 

"So should I propose other options?" Daniel asks getting his document he personally picked out for the Prince.

"Well, I am going to intern there and within a week I'll make sure they are registered in the list." Namjoon says, giving a sly smile to Daniel.

"Anyways I'm merely helping my fellow citizens."

______

Hey

Vote
Comment
React.

I hope you liked the chapter.
So hobi is here.
So is yoongi.
He would be coming soon.

As for the rest take care of yourself, have lots of rest and fun reading.

Bye Bye.