Tale 7 : stealing and lying 🌼

"I'll be there, Jungkook you must know this you are absolutely not allowed to enter any of the chambers but if you walk through the corridor in few steps you would be able to see the garden, which is not a restricted area you can look around while I complete my tasks and come get you say what?"

Jungkook nods happily "okay Daneil."

"Ron please keep Jungkook company till I'm back okay?" The servent who came to fetch Daneil nods.

......

Ron explains Jungkook about the different patterns and painting, the history as he walks through the corridor, excitedly as it's not everyday he gets a new guest to flaunt his knowledge about the royal house.

Jungkook watches the intricate patterns and curves he has only heard of, now he becomes the few of the people who got to see this, definitely brag worthy he chimes.

Jungkook unconsciously picks up his new camera out of habit to click picture as he sees the rays of sunlight so beautiful increasing the beauty of a simple pillar.

But before he could click the picture a hand comes in focus covering the lens.

"Stealing is it?" A deep voice asks he sure has heard before.

"Also, Ron did you not tell our guest it's absolutely prohibited to click pictures indoor before prior notice." The same voice asks before snatching the camera from Jungkook.

Jungkook is flabbergasted he blinks few times before making sure what he sees is true.

It's the second prince Kim Taehyung. He is known for his beauty and playful nature. And watching this close Jungkook can assure he is worthy of all the praise he gets, currently his hair dyed a lavender purple shining in the sunlight.

Jungkook is spellbound. He figures Taehyung was asking him something.

"Very unusual isn't it a Prince? Duke? Who you might be?" Taehyung asks he cannot be sure his clothes are very minimalistic, but that could be a personal choice.

"I-i i am just Jungkook." Jungkook offers with no clear explanation blushing as he hadn't heard most of what taehyung had said.

Taehyung smiles at this.." okay just Jungkook care to explain why you would be having something you are not supposed to. I'm pretty sure this is Hyung's camera and the initials in the lower corner confirms my doubt." Taehyung lifts the lower part up  showing Jungkook the Knj initials.

"I didn't steal, it- i, was given to me by Prince himself." Jungkook answers, cursing himself a little as he wasn't stuttering because of anything else but the sheer fact that he got to see both the prince today.

Taehyung smirks looking up straight at his doe eyes blinking rapidly at this, "lies! Hyung never gave this camera to anyone not even me even after getting a new one.why would you lie about it.....just Jungkook."

'i am not, this is very rude of you to assume that i am lying if you don't trust my words you can ask the prince himself." Jungkook says agitated, he had only heard about the royals being obnoxious. Ron pulls Jungkook back at this. Calling the prince rude, it's his D-Day Ron thinks.

"Ron is that true, well it's very rude of you to not still greet me isn't it you haven't even introduced yourself!" Taehyung retorts playfully, watching Jungkook eyes widen.

"I- I believe it's true my prince, Daneil had personally accompanied him , although I'm not sure, I can get it confirmed with Daneil if you may please." Ron answers thankful Taehyung is not in his bad mood today.

"I'm Kim Jungkook by the way, I am a commoner and, I'm here for the prince's internship fest." Jungkook says eying the camera which he still has not got back.

At this point taehyung confirms that it could not be true that Jungkook knows Namjoon enough to get this camera from him, if he just met him.

"Jungkook you do know the rules around the Kingdom don't you stealing and lying on top of it! You should know, you words would work against you if you don't stop now!" Taehyung affirms.

Accused of stealing the first day, he came into the Royal house, Jin would never let him come here again, and he is getting to know the reason now.

________

Meanwhile Jin goes through the 16-20 pages long proposals the prince has received dotting the pros and cons, the timelines, what all benifits and skills that can be acquired written down.

He looks at the time how was he supposed to write up 16 pages without 1.5 hours now.

If he knew this is how they had to write the proposal he would have pulled a allnighter for this...

"...Jin? Is that you?" Jin hears a familiar voice looking back to find none other than Min yoongi at the entrance of the canteen.

"Thank goodness wait what are you doing here?" Jin asks back watching Suga sit.

"Hey I asked you first." Yoongi beats him at that.

"Well I'm entering the competition and before you start it's only and only because of the tax benefit and Mom." Jin explains watching Yoongi smirk as Yoongi had already suggested him a couple of times about entering, it was his I told you moment.

_________

Daniel was humming to himself walking back while he catches prince Taehyung and Jungkook in the corridor, a bit tense he walks, faster almost runs up to them, Taehyung seems to be questioning Ron while Jungkook is tapping his feet,fustrated? He can't be sure.

"Ahh Daneil perfect timing, this boy here Just Jungkook claims that hyung gave his camera to him please testify." Taehyung welcomes Daneil with a question he is ready to hear a no. Hands on his hips camera still with him.

"It's true my prince, before you ask, I myself am shocked but this a a straight order from Namjoon." Daneil says watching the colour bleed out of Taehyungs face.

Taehyung looks at the DSLR few more times before giving a look at jungkook "Did you clear it's memory?" Taehyung asks Daniel to which he nods.

"I personally checked it before giving this to Jungkook"

Taehyung pouts unwillingly handing over the camera not really wanting to part way.

"I don't know,how any of my action gave you impression of this I know I'm a commoner and not very well off..." Jungkook says squeezing his outfit in his palm "but, let me be clear Prince Taehyung, my Mom and Brother have always raised me to be honest, ill never steal especially something From someone like prince Namjoon." Jungkook says without looking at Taehyung, honestly he wants it out of here soon.

"I- i didn't mean it that way......." Taehyung tries to apologise but his sound almost to whisper goes unheard as jungkook refuses to look his way.

"I'll get going then , nice .... meeting you Prince Taehyung." Jungkook finishes his greetings before moving fast with Daneil by his side out of the royal house.

".... wait what?" Taehyung blinks he didn't mean to accuse him because of his appearance  honestly he never even looked at Jungkook that way, he could have easily gotten away to be a Prince, but because it was the First Camera, Namjoon owned till date he refused it to even be given to Taehyung without permission, and suddenly he sees it in with some stranger, honestly it's a bit suspicious isn't it?

____________