Tale 3 : Meet and greed 🧁

You all be interactive, with the last 2 chapters, comment!   I hope you are liking it.

__

He stretches a bit to see beyond Daneil who was blocking his view and sees a brown rusty old truck and a guy who's back was facing him , standing over the bonnet of what seems like a pickup truck.

Jin turns around to find no one in the street this early, clearly the battery is down; he might need some help to get it pushed and started.

He finds two men in distance at the bus stop, one in complete Black head to toe, and another leaning and sitting down where he can't really see his face.

Jin looks both ways again thinking of waiting a bit. It's a small town he might find some known faces to get help from instead of strangers.

Few minutes pass by and there is no sign of life except for the two, and for his bad luck those strangers are just looking and observing, deciding he would have to call them over to get help there is no other way.

He gets a spanner in hand just to look intimidating, he still wary calls out.

"Oyeee Ajusshissss, here!" Jin waves his hand above his head.

Daneil looks around just to make sure there is no one else and it's just them there he is waving to.

Clearly both didn't look like ajusshi what was he upto?

"I think we need to help him, my prince, he might be calling for us, you can stay here if you want to, I'll be back in a minute." Daneil says looking at Namjoon who was smiling, his dimples forming on his cheeks.

"Namjoon?" Daneil calls affectionately.

"Nothing, he looks like he is going to burst any moment, it looks..............cute?" Namjoon says questioning himself by the end of his sentence, composing himself he starts walking towards the Silver hair Guy, who is pretty tall he thinks as he approaches near.

Jin wipes down his face when taking long breaths before he realizes both look pretty young

"I'm really sorry Ajusshi, but could you give me a little help.." words came out before he could stop them.

"Ajusshi?" Daniel asks, getting offended.
"I'm sorry Ajusshi............ I mean Ajusshi younger than me! Could you please help me get my truck started? A little push might help." Jin says, looking at the other boy who walks closer to him, shifting him away and looking at the open bonnet.

"Excuse me!" Jin starts but then stays quiet when he sees Namjoon looking at the parts inspecting it.

"I hope you know what you are doing, please don't loosen anything, I have to take this back in one piece." Jin says still offended at the way he was pushed away.

"Don't worry he is almost a mechanic, from the vehicles he had repaired in his garage." Daniel says proudly.

"Does your father own a garage? Where are you both from and never seen you both around." Jin asks expectedly.

"Garage? His father owns the enti-" Namjoon interrupts Daniel. "Daniel!"

Jin looks confused between both. Namjoon looks back at Jin closing the bonnet behind him "The battery is down, you probably should get it replaced, or it would be a recurring problem. It's already at the limit. If you want -" ..... "Do you think I don't know about it? I'm a ... I'm a bit short of cash this month, I'm going to get it changed---- Anyways can you for now help me with pushing the truck a bit? It would be very kind of you!" Jin says getting into the truck already.

"What are you waiting for, help a poor guy, chop chop start moving." Jin nudges Daniel and Daniel almost takes the order but stops himself realizing he doesn't have to take orders from him.

Namjoon walks up to the driver's seat leaning down placing his hand on the roof of the truck.

"If you had let me complete, what I was saying was if you want I could get the battery replaced for you. We have plenty of them in our garage and most of them are not even used for traveling." Namjoon says innocently not thinking much about it.

"Listen here boy! You are not getting any work from me if that's what you want! I already told you I'm tight on cash currently, you can keep your batteries in that garage of yours! I'm not buying it." Jin says , misunderstanding Namjoons innocent comment.

"Excuse me you do you even know who-" "Daniel you can't use the prince card everywhere we are not here to be treated differently remember?" Namjoon whispers, pulling Daniel to the back of the truck.

They both start pushing it slowly, for a few feets before it finally gets started and Jin starts driving away from them.

Daniel looks suprised "What! Not even a thankyou , ungrateful bra-" "Oye Ajusshi thankyou could you please come here I don't want to stop, I'll slow down." Jin says and Namjoon starts running towards him. Daniel sees them shaking hands looking confused.

Namjoon comes back, towards Daniel showing his palm, a folded paper inside it."

It was money when Daniel looks at it, he instantly takes it away thinking he might be offended.

"I'm sorry, my prince. I'm sure he didn't know you. He definitely was trying to thank you for the help." Having been around royals for enough time Daniel knows how highly they think of themselves.

"No no Daniel, I know." Namjoon starts laughing looking at the truck getting out of sight slowly.

"This is the first time someone has offered me money , I'm already succeeding at my task. Maybe I can just open a garage for the time period and help as many people as I can and make a living through it." Namjoon says taking back the note and keeping it back in his wallet.

Daniel genuinely smiles at Namjoon who was so prideful yet kind and different from others.

"By any chance you might know who that is?" Namjoon asks walking back to the bus stop waiting for the bus towards the headquarters.

"Hmmm not sure my prince, but the name on the back said Knead bread, I have heard of this shop owned by a single mother. Probably a delivery boy who works there." Daniel says.

__

be active don't be a silent reader. I appreciate your comments. Anyways my works are like a open gallery anyone can take a look and go.