Tale 2 : Sacrifices and kindness.🧁

The next morning came. The castle in its hustle bustle of kings from other states joining.

"Dear Prince, your luggage would be transferred to any house you choose. You need not to worry about it."

the Knight said to Namjoon who was currently busy looking at the mirror not quite satisfied with his look.

 "It's alright Daniel, thank you, you need not to worry about it now. I will be back by the evening, right now I am just going to look and learn around the Town. Does this outfit look okay ?  Namjoon asks, expectedly looking at Daniel.

"Of course my Prince everything looks good on you," Daniel says and Namjoon smiles at him waving away.

 "But I don't know Daniel. Do I stand out more because of my red hair? they would think that I dyed my hair purposely year after year, but it is just the genes.

 I can't believe Mom had such dark red hair before, but now she dyes it dark brown, and nobody remembers that mom had Red hair once." Namjoon says  trying on different caps and beanies.

 "You are worried about something that is not even a problem my Prince. You would be surprised to see how different the world that you know is." Daniel says fixing Namjoons hair and removing the beanie.

" Do you think I have no clue? I was in California for 4 years for my masters. Do you think I don't know how the outside world is?" Namjoon asks, getting his small black backpack. 

"I don't know about the abroad, you were in a private school where you were rarely allowed outside, there was basically no picture policy that was going on during the 4 years, nobody would recognise you here you have grown so tall my Prince.

And you definitely don't know much about this town." Daniel was always straightforward and honest and that's why Namjoon selected him as his knight  he was always going to be beside even though he was going to be alone for this learning experience. The Knight was a must to go anywhere, Namjoon didn't mind Daniel that much; he was more like an older brother to him.

"Namjoon my son, are you ready?" the bubbly voice of the Queen Siyana echoes, she was still so young and active even at the age you will never think that she has sons of his age. She was still  as young as she was in the pictures and it is amazing that how young his mother looks.

 but if you look at her hands you would say you would see the wrinkles and warmth of a mom, which he was so thankful about his mother even though the queen always insisted on making food for husband and her sons and she always made sure to teach her son everything that she could from horse riding to chess and even painting,  she taught her sons everything she was taught.

"Are you ready? Did you pack everything? Do I need to check your luggage, his mum nagged as any  mom would. 

"Mom, I am not a child. I have packed everything and double checked everything you did not to worry about anything my queen." Namjoon teases holding her hands.

"Alright alright I will leave you my smart son"  Siyana says even though she was looking at the luggage and opening it just to cross check everything.

"Mom, you said you believed me." 

"Yes I do that but it's never wrong to be extra careful and you do know that son if you have any trouble you can come back to me anytime any second you want to. the king would never go against me , you always have me on your side." Siyana says the real reason she was here was to assure him.

"Mom, trust me okay? I'll be fine, I'll be just like any other citizen around here." 

"Son I know you know everything but as a piece of advice, don't let me down okay be humble and to be kind as you always have been my sweet son, I know you are the best. But people expect a lot from a Prince when they think about royals they think they would be brats who are pampered by the mother and the king but maybe it could be true you must have been taken care of the best in the entire Kingdom but I have always taught you to be humble and kind so make me proud okay." Siyana says, squeezing her son's hands in her.