Tale 6 : Quality and hardwork 🌞

"Hello again Jin! It seems you recognise me now, there is no need to greet me awkwardly after we have become such good acquaintance." Namjoon says his voice as soft and sweet as he has heard the rumours about the prince Jungkook thinks.... Wait acquaintance??

"You... Both know each other Hyung what?" Jin smiles awkwardly as he himself had realised the person he had talked to so briskly was the prince himself when he saw the template that he has recieved with application the template being the smiling face of Namjoon inviting everyone to participate in the contest.

How did he miss this, now that he looks around the face of the prince is literally painted everywhere now that he has returned to the kingdom.

Usually it was the Younger Prince and princess on the posters and not Namjoon, and Jin being least interested in the royal news he was able to be super unaware.

"Well it was long time back really Jungkook I almost forgot we had meet Mr. Kim Namjoon, its so nice of you to remember me." Jin shows unawareness as he would very much not like to pay any penalties for disrespecting the Prince.
And he wishes the prince had some memory loss and doesn't remember the way he had treated him.

"Well what can I say Jin, how can I forget the first person to ever give me cash for genuinely helping them out, accept my sincere gratitude you give me confidence as of the internship would be a success." Namjoon teases watching Jin laugh along with a confused looking bunny beside him.

Namjoon looks at the application before looking back.

"And who you might be, are you both related?" Namjoon asks jungkook, whose eyes goes wide.

"Apologies for my late introduction I'm jungkook I'm his younger brother, Hyung is here i-i mean we are here to.. for entering the contest, oh and also to deliver the sample product." Jungkook giddily responds showing the box to the Prince.

Namjoon smiles watching the enthusiasm he knows that looks of passion Jungkook adores him...no the Prince maybe.It is always usually about how polite and handsome the Prince is, how they love him as a celebrity maybe.

"I have always been a follower of you news article my prince if I may ask are the pictures captured in those articles taken by you, your highness ?" Jungkook suprises him as it were usually about the art galleries he visited not a lot of followers he has seen taking interest in those.

Namjoon pauses as he was ready to thank him for any compliment he smiles back watching Jungkook shy away behind jin as he himself didn't knew that he was about to skip all the formalities and move to questions.

"Mostly yes Jungkook, but sometimes my younger brother also accompanies me in taking pictures, interested in photography is it?"

Jungkook nods happily being able to meet Namjoon today has been one of the best thing.

"I--I like photography too. I have always admired your photography skills, I always try to practice with my friends camera to upgrade myself."

"Is that so? It's so nice to see you doing so much in such a young age buddy,.... Daneil please carry the delivery from Jungkook towards the quality department, and after please give him my old DSLR you know where it is right?"

Daneil nods shifting towards Jungkook.

"No - no your Prince it's alright really" Jin tries to interfere "Don't worry Jin it's a gift from me as I got myself a newer version I had been holding back that camera for the purpose of memory,it would be in better use if Jungkook gets to use it rather than it staying in the cupboard." Namjoon smiles calming Jin's concerns.

Soon after Daniel and Jungkook leave, Namjoon gives Jin a teasing look."You are so very polite Today....hmmm I never knew you treated people so kindly."

"I'm always kind your highness, I- I was just a bit cranky that morning." Jin replies looking back at the curious eyes he was getting,

He was thankful for the little distance they had between the applicant talking to the Prince and the line. As they won't be able to listen to the conversation between the prince and the applicant.

"Is that so? Hmm Its nice to know the real you is not like that,so let's get to business shall we, give a minute while I go through your proposal." Namjoon says wearing his specs and concentrating on the form.

Few minutes pass as Jin tries to stay still and not lean on the wall, or sit on the chair provided, he hadn't asked for sitting before and it might be rude to ask now, so he chooses to stay silent.he has to admit Namjoon looks very.....hot, he gets the hype now but not his type definitely not him type..... Jin shakes himself from the train of thoughts what was he even thinking... Its the glasses that's making him look ...... "

"So knead bread are ready to offer bakery and culinary arts class with timings being of my preference, is that all?" Namjoon asks looking up a bit disappointed. Jin furrows his eyebrows unable to make the connection, suddenly disturbed from his thoughts.

Namjoon has read many other appealing proposals than this.

Had Jin not even given in the efforts? He thought.

"It seems like you are here just for the name sake, the Application looks blank enough, I'm sorry Jin i would have to reject the letter." Namjoon responds for which he finally gets a genuine reaction.

"Please don't take this personally Namj- your highness. I just wanted to enter the competition and, an..d it was last minute i-." Jin pleades watching the people after him in the line getting agitated.

"Trust me Jin, i would be one of person eager to see you get in to the competition this is only fair I can't blind myself to all the hardwork others have put." Namjoon replies getting a bunch of paper from beside the table.

"This is the batch that got rejected if you were to go through this you would realise what I'm talking about, now I don't have much choice but to rej-" "let me draft a new proposal then just- just give me some time." Jin desperately tries again.

Namjoon pauses as if he is thinking about it, he smiles internally he was never going to let jin go anyways, but being a Prince he had to be fair, Jin's bakery had the potential, but where's the fun if Namjoon does the whole work here.

"kindly draft a new proposal you have time till 2 in the afternoon." Namjoon says pushing the bunch of paper towards Jin. "you can use this as a reference." He gives in the the selected candidate proposals but failed the quality department proposals.

Jin bows thanking him, he almost saw himself paying the taxes, worst case scenario letting his mom know he failed to even enter the competition she would never let him live.

Jin picks up the papers while two guard assist him to the workers canteen.

Daneil hands over the camera to Jungkook who is on cloud nine already his way standing outside the Prince's chambers but the corridor itself was fascinating enough.

He couldn't stop looking at the chandeliers, the the golden curtains glowing in the sunlight.

Daniel smiles watching the dilemma of the younger one, who was currently very confused if he should be happier he got a new camera or got to see the Royal house.

A servent calls Daneil for security rounds reports he feels a bit sad watching Jungkooks enthusiasm drop he would have to leave.

"I'll be there, Jungkook you must know this you are absolutely not allowed to enter any of the chambers but if you walk through the corridor in few steps you would be able to see the garden, which is not a restricted area you can look around while I complete my tasks and come get you say what?"

............

. authors note.

Not hot??????? Not his type?????? Nevermind 😄

Hope you enjoy reading vote and comment your reactions, interact