Chapter 18 Part 1

(Y/n) POV:

Ugh...why is it so hot again?

My eyes tried peeking open but all I saw was black. I checked my phone, it was 5:34 a.m.

Huh? Why is it still dark then? It's pretty much mid-summer so it should be light outside. I looked outside the window to see dark clouds covering the sky completely.

Ah! So that's why!

Before I could collect my thoughts, an arm swung on top of me. I looked down to see Boboiboy's sleeping face on my chest. His arms clung to my body and his legs were practically wrapped around me.

He slept peacefully while suffocating me like Yaya.

Now, this dude is using me as his personal body pillow. Not that I hate it....no one would.

I thought of waking him up but didn't want to....looked like a cat sleeping peacefully.

I looked around slightly...yup they are still asleep.

I guess I should go to sleep too.

~ Time skip at 9:00 a.m. ~

It was raining like hell outside. By now everyone was awake and all had their breakfast.

I still thank Boboiboy for him being the first one to wake up after me cause he needed to use the bathroom. All I know is...what he said to me that is....after he came from the washroom, he was about to go back to our snuggling position until a rumble of thunder made all of them jump, including me also.

As usual, Yaya and I made breakfast. After we had our breakfast, we all came back to our living room. We were all minding our own business until.....

"Hey (Y/n)?", Fang spoke up.

"Hm?"

"Uh....if you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead"

"It's about yesterday...about your elements...."

The room went silent after that.

Bruh they were listening?

"Yes? I know you all have hundreds of questions, right?"

"Millions!", Gopal corrected and we nodded.

"Ok...go ahead, I'll answer them"

"If you are...uh..."

"I am fine Fang"

They all sighed in relief, including Ochobot (yes he was present yesterday during the commotion).

"Whew...Thank god! I thought you weren't actually....after yesterday", Ying said.

"Oh...well...I just didn't want to recall those memories you know. Sometimes gives me a kind of panic attack. But I feel great after finally letting it out after all these years to someone."

"Are you sure you would be ok?"

"Of course Yaya! Go ahead! "

"Ok (Y/n), so...are you sure that you didn't get those powers from any powersphera....or something else?", Ochobot asked.

"Positive. As I said...I was born with them."

"How many elements do you have?"

"Seven in total"

"Oh! Same as Boboiboy?"

"No really!"

"Huh? What do you mean?", Boboiboy asked.