Chapter Four

Adeline's POV:

My heart was racing, the voices inside of it screaming at me that what I was about to do was a mistake; that taking Jeb to bed and letting him have his way with me was the wrong thing to do. But they could scream all they wanted because my body didn't seem to think that it was. Oh no, it was revved and ready to go, to see if what I'd felt in his pants was anything like what I was picturing in my mind. Because in my mind, I was picturing it as thickly veined and pulsating with need, the tip of it purple from where it was so engorged while it glistened with a little moisture bead at the tip that begged for me to lick it off. And I fully intended to do that at least once tonight... as long as there is a room available. And by room I meant broom closest, utility closet, hell, the way I was felling right now I could be fine with a stall in the men's room as long as I finally got to fulfill my desires.

Sure, I could go back to my house since it was only ten minutes away but Ty was there and given the fight that we had earlier and the condition he had been in when I left, I didn't want to have to deal with that all over again when I was finally about to do something that was sure to leave me thinking of nothing else but what was happening in the moment; something that I desperately needed. After I get what I need to give me a moment of mindlessness, then I would deal with Ty. Until then, I was going to focus on the man in who had his arm draped low on my waist with his hands resting on my hip so close to where my body craved to be touched.

"I need a room." Said Jeb when we arrived at the reception desk. There was no denying the hurriedness in his tone. I went to pull away, to give him room to handle business but when I did, his hand gripped tighter, dipping even lower. The fingers of his hand rested just about my pubic bone, amping up my desire and forcing me to fight the urge to move just right so his hand was where I wanted him. Jeb must have known my thoughts because no sooner than I'd had them did his lips land on the shell of my ear and he whispered, "almost there baby. I promise to have you wreathing with pleasure before you know it."

"Only room available is on the top floor, a penthouse." Said the young man behind the desk who was doing a good job of ignoring the very public display of affection that was taking place in front of him. If he doesn't hurry up, there is going to be a whole hell of a lot more that cuddling and lustful embraces...

"Charge it to this." Said Jeb as he hastily pulled his wallet from his pocket before practically ripping a credit card from inside it.

Within moments, Jeb had paid for the room, had his key card, and was leading me to a bank of elevators off to the right of the reception desk. As he'd led me, I could feel the watchful eyes of various members of the banquet I was supposed to be attending watching me, knowing that what this whole thing was going to be all over social media and all over JGR offices in the morning. But I didn't care. Let them talk. Let them think what they want. Some people turned to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain of loss. Apparently I was choosing to turn to wild one-night-stands in order to numb mine.

The dinging of the arriving elevator car pulled me from my thoughts at the same time as Jeb ushered me inside. Without even waiting for the doors to close, he pinned me to the back of the elevator car with his hips, his impressive erection pressing into my belly at the same time as he slammed his lips against mine. The kiss out on the balcony had been hot but this one was so much more. On the balcony, I'd know what he wanted but could feel that he was holding himself back. Now, there was no holding back. It was no holds bared and damn did I love it.

But still, I needed more. Looping my arms around his neck as he continued to kiss me senseless, I literally climbed him, wrapping my legs around his waist, once more notice the head of his cock where my body craved him most.