Movie cuddles<3

I know the chapter is short but I'm really trying to post almost every 2-3 days, thank you to those still ready! Have fun. 

The next night

...

I guess talking about our kiss is always gonna go under the radar. Fine with me, but what are we. Like are we just kiss buddies or no, Cody does like me. Trying to unthink my worries is harder than I'd thought it be, normally it's easy. Whatever. 

I grabbed for the remote and switched to find the movies. Since it was still kind of early in the night there was only really a bunch of cartoon movies, but I decided on Monsters Inc. 

"A classic" I felt Cody literally jump onto the couch.

I didn't let my eyes stray to him, "yup it's a pretty good one." 

...

Cody and Noah sat watching the movie as it showed Mike Wasowski working. Cody looked over at the dark boy, he sighed and sloughed forwards. The short boy wanted to hug him but didn't know if he could. 

Noah sneaked a look at him and saw Cody sloughed forwards. The boy rolled his eyes and started talking again. 

"Are you cold or something?" He smirked looked at the tv.

Cody turned slowly to him and answered "no-" Noah gave him a suspicious look. "Maybe but that's not why-"

"Come here." 

Cody jumped then thought before moving closer to his boy. Noah opened one of his arms welcoming Cody into an embrace, he got into the arms range and Noah pulled him in. Cody rested on Noah's chest after being pulled in. He wasn't really use to this much but liked the fact that he could feel Noah's warmth even with the blanket in-between them.  Sighing into Noah's chest, Cody felt Noah's hand run up his back and rest up on his head, scrunching at it. 

The boys sat there watching the movie and then rain started. Cody shivered and rubbed his skin.

"You, okay?" Asked a tired voice.

"Ye-yeah just got a bit cold" He responded in a happy way. 

Noah pulled the blanket under him then placed it over Cody moving up more. "There."

The boy brightened up and hugged Noah, "I knew you were soft for me!" He laughed.

The taller one blinked furrowing his brows. "I kissed you how many times now?"

"Uh what?"

"Cody how many more kisses do I need to give you before you know I'm always soft for you" Noah asked as a joke. 

"Well, it depends-"

Cody got cut off by Noah grabbing his face and kissing him, letting go after a few seconds. Cody covered his face with the blanket and grumbled, Noah just chuckled looking back at his movie. Cody reached up and kissed Noah on the cheek. Noah placed his hand on his boy's head and pulled him in for a cuddle. 

"There now just sleep it's getting a bit late." 

Cody breathed into Noah's neck and turned to face the couch falling asleep a bit later. Meanwhile the other boy watched a lot of movies so much that his eyes started to hurt, or maybe that was the tiredness. Anyways he turned off the TV and wrapped his arms right around the one on him and cuddled into his soft brown hair.