Sleepover...?

...

My back stuck to the cushion behind me, as I watched the end of the movie fade. Scratching my eyes with my fingertips, I blinked looking over everyone who was on the ground. Izzy was playing with Owens stomach kneading it like a cat, Harold was still looking at the tv like he was trying to do telekinesis to break it, Owen had passed out due to all the sugar, Gwen was wiping off her goth makeup and finally Cody was on the brink of sleep dipping his head up and down. 

"Well time to wake up Ow-" I was cut off by the crazy haired Izzy. 

"SLEEPOVER" she shouted, and I yelled back.

"Shut up! Jesus Christ..." I rubbed my eyes and looked at Cody. "Don't fall asleep," he blinked one eye then the other. 

"Suck it asshole..." I got to admit him being rude when he's tired is so funny.

"Suck what??" Izzy butted in.

"Uh" he blinked slowly, "I forgot..."

I covered my mouth with my hand, smirking. Cody is an idiot, but Izzy is a smart idiot. The difference is that one can be smart but chooses not to, aka Izzy. Izzy is just crazy but is smart with how she does it. And Cody. My dear is just idiotic, in the nicest way possible. 

...

My eyes stung as I rubbed them in circles. I squeezed them tightly as Izzy kept prodding my arm my eyes sounded like rubber and I scratched the part of skin Izzy was touching. As I did I felt Noah get off the couch and heard his footsteps head behind me and stop. He reached down to my hair and touched it then I felt his breath.

"Owen's asleep do you mind if they sleep over?" He asked softly above my ear. I just nodded not being able to speak at the moment and he ruffled my hair. He moved up and spoke just above a whisper, "alright who wants a blanket?" Noah slapped his hands together as the others put their hands up and Izzy put up Owen's like we weren't gonna get him a blanket. I moved out of my seat stretching my knees walking after Noah to the cabinet under the stairs. He turned and smiled at me passing me two covers and I turned chucking the blankets at the ones on the ground. 

"Grab them while they're hot!" I laughed. Noah punched my arm and then chucked the blankets he had the same way, except for the thing I said. 

"Guys don't steal anything cause I'm sleeping in my room tonight." Noah said and everyone repeated 'night!' after he left up the stairs. 

I snuck over to Gwen and gave her a hug, "I'm sleeping in my bed as well." She smirked and went "so is Noah's bed yours yet?" 

I flushed pink and shook my head, "GOODNIGHT."

Harold and Gwen only said goodnight back to me this time, as I made my foot up the fourth step. As I got to the top of the stairs, my body turned to Noah's room, and I knocked which he opened. 

"Yes?" His voice was a low questioning one.

"Just saying goodnight."

"Oh, okay come on now." He opens the door more and pointed to his bed. 

"Wha?" 

"Ohh my bed isn't yours yet?" He did a fake questioning face. 

"Well, if you want me to sleep in your room, might as well am I right?" I pushed in chuckling. Noah shut his door and locked it, knowing Izzy is the reason why he did. I bounced onto his bed and laid back on the cold white wall. My boyfriend came and sat at the top of his bed getting under the covers. I laid down on the end of the bed, getting a weird look from Noah. 

"Dude get up this end," he paused waiting for me to move up, in which I did. "There now that's better." He passed me his blanket and I got under it as well. 

"Better not kiss my ear again" I chuckled.

"Oh, I'll try to resist my love." He laughed and put his arm around me making my face turn into a light red color.

"I'll never get used to this."