Truth or dare?

...

The moment I woke up, the light of opened curtains shone in my face, making me sit up straight away. I rubbed my sore tired eyes, blinking to adjust them to the sun. Hating the bright shine on me I stood and walked away to the kitchen. Luckily the kitchen wasn't as bright and also now I could get some breakfast. As I walked along to the pantry, I looked at the clock, which said it was 13:05. I need to change the way that clock says the time. 

After my break- well lunch I guess was made I walked up to my room sitting on my bed. Chomping into my cereal I found my phone still on my nightstand, so I checked it and saw the group chat was active, checking on it I just found bull crap somehow Heather had started a fight with Courtney. I clicked off of the messages and put my phone on my knee while I thought of what to do today. Eating the rest of my cereal I started to get out of my bed, then I heard the front door open and Noah yell-

"I'm home with groceries!" 

He grunted to keep the door open as I quickly plopped my bowl in the sink and ran to help. He passed me two bags and he brought in the other two of food. I quickly leaped to the bench and placed the bags on top of them. Backing up I hit into Noah.

"Fuck dude!" He groaned in frustration, and I felt a cold liquid on my feet. "My juice!"

I turned quickly and crouched down to pick up the bags, making the juice on them drip onto the ground. "I'm so sorry Noah!" I apologized as I turned back up, putting the bags next to the others. Reaching over for the cloth, on the sink, Noah grabbed over my hand just as I did and slid it through a gap in between my fingers. I reached for it "I'll clean it, I spilt it." 

"You'll leave it to get sticky," he was right but ugh "pass me the spray will you?"

I looked around on the bench and then remembered he had it under the sink. Grabbing the first spray I saw, I passed it to Noah, waiting for him to say it was the wrong one. Luckily he didn't and passed me the bottle which I placed back in the cupboard. Shuffling around to face him he had crouched and was wiping the spill up. 

Harold: Anyone wanna hang tonight?

Me: Yeah ofc!!

Harold: cool I'll come to yours

Me: Hell yeah!

Me: Anyone else???

Izzy: IZZY IS

Owen: YES

Gwen: I'll come as long as heather isn't 

Heather: You guys don't deserve to hang with me

Gwen: Fuck off

Courtney: I have tomorrow off so, sure!

Me: see yu gusy sooon

I smiled and chucked my phone onto my bed. Okay now I hope Noah saw these, if not this is going to be a 'great' surprise. Just better tell him...

 Walking into him room I saw his back; he was in the middle of his room. "You know it confuses me how you can sit anywhere to read" I crouched next to him as I spoke. 

"I guess I haven't noticed" Noah shrugged continuing to read. 

Looking over the back of him I noticed his hair was almost like a mullet "you growing a mullet hey?"

"You noticed finally" he chuckled touching his hair. "It's been growing for a while hun."

I froze at the name, hun??! I fell onto my ass. 

"And down he goes" Noah turned to me and stared down. "What can't little you deal with pet names?" He covered his smirk. 

"I-it's not like I can't- I just didn't expect it" I laughed him off. 

He smirked "well yeah I know you didn't but try not to fall all over every time I call you something close to that."

Nodding I sat forwards and looked around, I forgot why I came in here anyways, so now I was bored and a bit flustered. I stood up and went to sit on his bed. Sitting on his bed it felt cold but soft, rubbing my hand along the covers I started to chat to Noah.

An hour after I was talking to Noah about sonic, I heard a big bang at my front door, and it was caused by the big hand of....

"OWEN" I jumped and hugged him. Looking over his shoulders I saw the rest of my friends "hey guys come in." 

Izzy was also latched onto Owen as they all came in, once they sat down Izzy crawled over Owen like a spider and sat in his lap. I shivered as I watched her do that. Then I went and also sat down with them lazing over the side of the couch. 

"So, what are we going to do exactly?" Gwen asked her voice sounding of tired excitedness. 

"Well, I say video games" Harold moved his glasses up off the bridge of his nose. Everyone agreed simultaneously, with 'okay' and game suggestions. 

I was glad to have company while they chatted, I went and turned on my Wii grabbing out the 3 controllers I had for it and passing them to Gwen, Izzy and Harold. I wanted to see who would win, in this odd group. 

They chose Mario Cart, obviously since it was the number one party game. I sat back in the couch and waited for the havoc to begin. The first lap was started off by Izzy yelling at the screen and Owen snacking on some food he had in his pocket, he was spilling crumbs on the carpet. Laughing with the group as Izzy did her victory dance was the funniest thing in a while. Grabbing the remote on my turn I saw someone on the steps in my peripheral but, I ignored it making sure to win this thing. Queue the yelling everyone cheering on Izzy and Harold, which distracted them. So, as I saw myself cross that line first, I began jumping on the couch having Gwen shake me.

"You knew how good my powers are and yet still went up against me?" I laughed in their faces using my game villain voice "fools I tell you, fools."

"Well, your game skills make up for your looks." The goth laughed at me. 

I gasped as dramatically as I could make it, making me choke on air. Through my coughs I said "how dare you Gweny."

"Yeah, how dare you Gweny" I heard the sarcasm in his voice as soon as he hit the first word.  

Owen squeaked and I mean squeaked when he heard Noah "NOAH!" He moved Izzy and ran to the couch leaning over the back of it to hug Noah.

He patted Owens blonde hair "yes, yes good to see you too big buddy."

"Oh yeah I forgot he was your roommate." Gwen mentioned.

Yeah, just roommates I laughed in my head. 

"Now that the know-it-all is here, we can start with the actual game." Everyone looked at Izzy questioning her words. 

"Truth or dare anyone?"