Chapter|12

An update is finally here Y'all!!

~~~~~

Aiming the gun at the targets placed on the target holders, he fired. Having stayed in his room all morning, he needed a breather and resolved to visit the shooting range. A smile appeared against his lips each time he accurately hits a target. This kind of felt better than waiting tables at his previous job.

Exhausting the bullets, Pete reloaded the gun and resumed firing. 

Vegas smirked after entering the range and seeing what Pete was doing. He's been looking for the bear all over and relief washed over him after setting his eyes on his obsession.

"Your marksmanship is exceptionally good and you keep hitting the targets accurately. You greatly improved over the weeks." Vegas let out as he approached Pete.

Pete upon hearing the voice changed the target and pointed his gun at the mafia. "Want to be my next target?"

Vegas chuckled and raised both hands in the air, amused by him being the next target. "I come in peace, no need to target me next."

Pete lowered the gun in hand and turned back to continue training. "What do you want?" His tone was practically cold. He really wasn't in the mood for the mafia right now.

Vegas embraced Pete from behind, bringing his hand up to hold the gun as well. His lips moved till they were nibbling on Pete's ear. Pete flinched, the movement sending sensations down his groin. Vegas has been this way since two weeks ago. He acted clingy the least chance he got and allowed Pete no space to breathe. Pete was beginning to regret asking Vegas back into their room.

"Let's do this together." Vegas purred and aimed the gun at the target.

Pete gulped. He was suddenly losing focus because his body was heating up. Something very stiff was poking him from behind which was making matters worse.

Vegas enjoyed the reaction he was getting and took the most control of the gun and fired twice. "Don't make it so obvious, Pete. I can see you getting hard." He gave a long lick to his neck and Pete unconsciously angled his neck better for the mafia to have complete access.

Vegas nibbled on Pete's neck with his eyes fully focused on the target. Only Vegas can pull something like this off. Aiming for a target at the same time eating Pete up.

The poor bear got out of the daze he was in and got himself out of Vegas' hold. "You'll really go down if you do not stop." His eyes turned slightly cold but not enough to intimidate the mafia.

"Let's attend to the erotic stuff later. For now, why don't I propose you a deal?"

Pete raised an eyebrow at Vegas. "What deal?"

The mafia swayed his head slowly to the side. "Work for me." He said simply. "I can pay you a good amount."

"I'll be insane to work for you in this ruthless world of yours. I'm not interested." Pete declined without an ounce of hesitation.

Vegas knew Pete was a good talent he wouldn't want to waste and that led him into making this proposition. He had a keen eye for good talent and Pete was one of them he's fished out. He could make a good offer to rope him in.

"Don't you want to clear your debt?" He cocked a brow. "It's the fastest way to pay it off and you finally get to be free."

Pete's eyes suddenly lit up at the tempting offer. He did not intend to stay here forever with Vegas. He knew he had to pay him back to be free but had no means of doing so. If working for him would get him that freedom, why not give it ago?