Chapter|15

Repent from your h*orny ways, my lovely Cherries! And also, fasten your seatbelts because you're in for a ride.

2/4 of this week's update.

~~~~~

Mature 18+

The days went by smoothly, the lovers acting clingy with each other and Vegas giving Pete no space to breathe. He always followed him for training and often insisted Pete went with him to his business meetings. Pete was exhausted.

Pete was taking a nice hot morning shower, just enjoying the water wash over his body when the bathroom door opened and closed back. With a look of lust plastered on Vegas' face, he stepped behind Pete. He felt the mafia's body pressed against his while his hands also wrapped around him.

"Are you in for an early fuck in the shower?" Vegas whispered sensually while nibbling on Pete's ear.

"Quit talking and get down to business," Pete mumbled.

Vegas chuckled. "Yes Sir, your wish my damn command."

He brought his hand to touch his lover's but Pete's hand was already moving down the mafia's torso. Wordlessly, his hand grabbed onto Vegas' cock and began to stroke it, the water flowing over them. Pete felt the cock stiffen and grow in his hands as he moved.

Vegas turned him around to kiss him. It was a long and playful kiss, their lips crashing against each other, their tongues flicking against the other and they smiled mid-kiss. The kiss became more aggressive with their heads moving as the pleasurable sensation rippled through their bodies.

Pete's hand was still on Vegas' cock, swollen and stiff to stand erect. Vegas took his lover's head in both hands and kissed him deeper and harder. The desire surged and communicated physically as they locked lips and their bodies start to move together.

Vegas' lips broke free from Pete's making his lover's lips quiver for more. "Why did you stop?" Pete questioned, almost looking annoyed.

The mafia smirked, his hands finding Pete's and restraining him from moving his lips back to his. Moving Pete's hand away from his cock, he turned his lover around, making him face the glass of the shower door. Still holding his hands above his head, Vegas leaned over to kiss along the side of his face.

The room is warm and steamy, the glass also foggy except where Pete had been pressed against. His nipple slid along the glass while Vegas grind his ass. His hand moved Pete's wrists, along his arms, and then down to his back where they finally rested as he lined himself behind Pete.

"Ready to take daddy's cock like a good boy?" Vegas couldn't help but tease his priced lover.

A moan escaped Pete but he hissed and was about to lose it because of the mafia's delay. "I'll kill you if you don't fuck me now."

Vegas smiled upon hearing how impatient Pete was. Pete moaned as Vegas started teasing in. Slowly sliding in and back out, working his hard cock into Pete's hole. His hips started moving back and forth, staring slowly and building momentum as he slid the full length of his cock deep inside his lover.

Hands on Pete's hips, he started thrusting him against the shower glass. Pete could hear the lustful desire in Vegas' breath, feeling it in the hands gripping him and also the body pressing hard against him. He starts panting as Vegas rhythmically pounded into him from behind., faster and harder.

"Ahh... Take your time..." Pete said in between moans.

Vegas slapped his ass hard causing it to sting. "You love to be fucked in the shower so do not tell me to go easy on you." He growled into Pete's ear and continued to fuck him against the glass, Pete's nipple sliding along constantly, adding to the intense sensation.